EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Rough day for me, but a personal issue. I haven't gotten more than a few hours of sleep since Friday. Didn't eat for almost 48 hours. Ended up leaving work early, though technically I'm not working, and it's a family business.

Carried this little guy today. Disappears in the pocket. Open a blister pack of Zyrtec and another blister pack and the blade seems just as sharp.

I really like the para 3 platform.

OqE8Za7.jpg

Got my 5 year pin at work today:thumbsup: Can’t believe I’ve already been there that long. But my last job I was there about 20 years although left briefly and came back temporarily “I thought” for almost 15 years Straight lol. Anyway was going to wait until Friday to carry this beautiful Medford serial#003:eek: but I can wait no longer I feel like celebrating :D So hump day carry it is.
gGbfsPB.jpg

I don't know how you Southern fellas can handle all that heat y'all get down there. It's been in the 90's here on Cape, which is wicked unusual for us sticking out into the Atlantic, and I've been so drained just putting in a couple 5 hour days that I forgot to take pics and post here yesterday. Consequently I carried the same knife again today which was a steady work carry quite a few years back. I bought this one on my birthday up in Vermont not long after we got our place up there, later adding a set of Igorded OD Micarta scales to complete the package and I still pocket it from time-to-time.

rPLh9M1.jpg

QKojLoy.jpg

Ah, you get used to it. Only took me like 30 years! LOL

Beautiful scales on that Grip, that's for sure!

Back