EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

CpnLvfth.jpg

Shank you very much. That’s the .200” stock version of the SAF right? My SAF want is strong right now.

Since it’s National Knife Day, whatever that means, I guess I should post a pic while I’m here. 2 of my favorites lately:

8RBLYOtl.jpg

QT4XCDsl.jpg

My cousin and best friend would be 41 tomorrow. He died of cancer in 2017.

In finishing unpacking from moving, his sister came upon a box of things he left to me, including this mid-80's signed Cubs baseball. Actually, there are two, I don't know the exact year's, but both have Ryne Sandberg.

8oFUn5Y.jpg

Man, color me impressed, this little guy really is the perfect EDC for my shorts.... light enough to not drag my shorts down but just big enough to be a 4 finger knife and a blade that slices. I imagine it would work in a dress coat and slacks too, not too heavy to make your lightweight wool sag down.

IsMsEsOh.jpg

My cousin and best friend would be 41 tomorrow. He died of cancer in 2017.

In finishing unpacking from moving, his sister came upon a box of things he left to me, including this mid-80's signed Cubs baseball. Actually, there are two, I don't know the exact year's, but both have Ryne Sandberg.

8oFUn5Y.jpg

Sorry for your loss! My cousin is also my best friend. It’s perhaps uncommon to have cousin as your best friend, but the blood makes it stronger too!

Back