EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

I had to waive all preconceived notions because I honestly just hadn't fallen in love with Benchmade despite many attempts and breakups. I can't provide a reasonable explanation why, I just haven't latched onto anything I've owned from BM.

The Anthem changed that. It's thin, has damn near perfect fit and finish, is fidget friendly, has 20cv which I find easy to touch up on ceramic stones and has amazing ergonomics. I've had it in my pocket since it arrived Monday and I'm having trouble putting it down.

View attachment 1402449
Now I love benchmade, but I hate the axis lock. So I don't get a huge selection.

macWzmr.jpg

My cousin and best friend would be 41 tomorrow. He died of cancer in 2017.

In finishing unpacking from moving, his sister came upon a box of things he left to me, including this mid-80's signed Cubs baseball. Actually, there are two, I don't know the exact year's, but both have Ryne Sandberg.

8oFUn5Y.jpg
I’m so sorry for your loss. As a lifelong Cub’s fan, those autographed balls are a treasure...obviously for a couple reasons.

Didn't try to match anything color or pattern wise; just complementary degrees of awesomeness. I like all three of these individually; but, together, I have my bases covered (esp since I use all three). While there is a certain comfort in carrying the same group (or alternating between two groups) most of the time; I have to admit that it's also fun to switch out frequently.
View attachment 1406469

Back