EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Also threw this in my pocket today...it’s one of those blades that just disappears in the bottom of your pocket. Well, and who am I kidding, just wanted to be part of the TK3 group here. ;)
Lots of awesome and different cover materials posted in this thread. :)

774AE841-284E-4A83-9945-1C520F9C0150.jpeg

I've been eyeing the Ponomar -- how do you like it? I can't decide if the funky pivot placement will bug me or not.

Once again, Dadpool and I have found exactly the same offbeat knife to be interested in. I was interested in the Ponomar as well, but I think it's a bit too big for everyday, and I have philosophical concerns, as well.

PajZ3f6.jpg

Thanks TheFactor TheFactor , glad you like and got inspired.
As the red version of the smock looks a bit funky to me,
I would play something like this.:) Cool picture by the way.:cool:

Thanks,Spinning some vinyl right now as we speak a little Miles Davis :thumbsup:
Personally I love the red g10 on the smock it goes well with the M390 :)so it’s a good thing I own it and not you :p:D
What a stellar knife!

Last edited:
Also threw this in my pocket today...it’s one of those blades that just disappears in the bottom of your pocket. Well, and who am I kidding, just wanted to be part of the TK3 group here. ;)
Lots of awesome and different cover materials posted in this thread. :)

View attachment 1434781
Nice what covers are those walnut ?
Man they look nice on that TK3

Took the smock for a ride in the pocket to the store and man it rides nice can’t even feel it.
Pulled my dealer hand picked Gec#62 cocobolo pocket carver out of the safe for a inspection and wipe down.
wiHIKTV.jpg

FCGY4Yl.jpg
Your adding the Lynch really kicks it up a notch, a match made in heaven. That’s a really good looking knife you’ve got, great addition to your rotation options.

Your adding the Lynch really kicks it up a notch, a match made in heaven. That’s a really good looking knife you’ve got, great addition to your rotation options.
Thanks my Brother! I was hesitant on adding the Lynch but really glad I did. I’m loving the whole package now and as I mentioned it really rides so nice in the pocket but still is easily pulled from the pocket.

Looking good ! I almost went with the black DLC just so you, TenShun705 TenShun705 and I wouldn’t all have the same combo lol. But I liked the SW to much so that is what’s on the way :D
EDIT: My bad at a glance I thought that was the BHQ Exclusive...
Love those Jade scales on yours though :thumbsup:

Found this little gem yesterday at a knife shop while on vacation :cool:

View attachment 1434789

Wow, that’s gorgeous. Excuse a new guy’s unfamiliarity, but is that a custom or a production model?

Edit: A quick search answered my question, lol. Still wouldn’t mind hearing your thoughts on it or seeing a few more pics. Absolutely beautiful.

Last edited:
Thanks TheFactor TheFactor , glad you like and got inspired.
As the red version of the smock looks a bit funky to me,
I would play something like this.:) Cool picture by the way.:cool:

Sunday is generally vinyl-spinnin' day here. I checked out your music vid. Having only heard of James Taylor's group I checked out his discography with my subscription to Tom Lord's excellent reference website and at Wikipedia. English Hammond organ jazz funk. Interesting....

For my part I spun some B3 CDs today--Steve Gadd Band concert DVD with Larry Goldings on keyboard and organ while I worked out this morning, and Cory Weeds with Mike LeDonne on the Hammond working in the metal shop this afternoon. Diggin' my jazz in the pocket--just like my Sprocket.

srkYFcF.jpg

Last edited:
Back