EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

full

Good to see I'm not the only one who changes his mind on what to carry during the day.
I actually don't see a problem with doing that.
If you see a problem with it, maybe you aren't as much of a knife knut as you think you are.

Perhaps I'm not.

Good to see I'm not the only one who changes his mind on what to carry during the day.
I actually don't see a problem with doing that.
If you see a problem with it, maybe you aren't as much of a knife knut as you think you are.
Depending on the task at hand and weather conditions, I change quite often at times too.

This one is for you Keyopp Keyopp
Wc2SNPi.jpg
I like it! A large man's edc right there. ZT is a beauty as well. Great pic Zep, made my day! Also, that light is huge, what is it?

*In my best Paul Hogan voice*
"Haha that's not a Zippo, this is a Zippo"

Those big Zippos may not be EDC material but, they sure are fun to light stuff with and are great for cool pics.

y7NHDDw.jpg

Took the A Purvis progeny apart earlier in the week to see if there was an issue as it still is not smooth. Turned out there was some kind of black goop in the pivot. Cleaned it, CLP, and is much much better. As it should be.

Nnq2isf.jpg

I like it! A large man's edc right there. ZT is a beauty as well. Great pic Zep, made my day! Also, that light is huge, what is it?

Those big Zippos may not be EDC material but, they sure are fun to light stuff with and are great for cool pics.

y7NHDDw.jpg
Just don’t turn them upside down in your pocket when filled.
In high school many many years ago one tipped up side down in my pocket while in class I felt this warm burning sensation on my inner thigh and private area :eek::eek:
LOL after that I made sure that never happen again :D

y7NHDDw.jpg
Hahaaa that's a way better pic than mine! The light is a nightcore TM16 TM stand for tiny monster! It's 4000 lumens and 700meter throw. Good for blinding dope head neighbors who keep you up at night! I think the poor kid is still seeing spots! Lol

Back