EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

I’ve got insingo blades already, which are kinda wharncliffe-ish. Don’t have anything like the razel shape so gonna go with something different

How bout gorilla tape?

My mom watches my four year old son during the day. She sent me this a bit back. Proud dad moment View attachment 1470938

A few years ago, DLT was including a pack of band aids with each knife purchase. Kind of appropriate, I thought. They looked sort of like a piece of electrical tape.
20201006_095311-X4.jpg

I posted my 710-1401 with Keyman holey wood scales as yesterday's carry and subsequently put up one of my 710D2/705154CM pairs as part of a further discussion. As often seems the case, that has led me to my G10/440C Shirogorov Tabargan--today's carry which I often think of as a Benchmade on steroids.

17c9hVR.jpg

Pd8zaWX.jpg

I posted my 710-1401 with Keyman holey wood scales as yesterday's carry and subsequently put up one of my 710D2/705154CM pairs as part of a further discussion. As often seems the case, that has led me to my G10/440C Shirogorov Tabargan--today's carry which I often think of as a Benchmade on steroids.

17c9hVR.jpg

Pd8zaWX.jpg

The name of that knife always makes me think of a low priced toboggan. Lol.

Back