EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Barman1

Gold Member
9E6CCT1.jpg

Dadpool

Gold Member
I haven't owned a Hinderer XM-18 3.5 since 2019, and while I was evaluating my collection in January I realized I missed it. So I did some homework, sold a dozen or so knives to fund a purchase, and returned the Hinderer fold with this DLT-exclusive M390 swedged spear.

I swapped in some battle bronze show-side screws, scratching the pivot screw in the process -- and hey, now I've made it mine. :D

I have plans for this knife in 2021 and I'm looking forward to spending time with it. :)

xy3wecR.jpg

lzeplin

Gold Member
I haven't owned a Hinderer XM-18 3.5 since 2019, and while I was evaluating my collection in January I realized I missed it. So I did some homework, sold a dozen or so knives to fund a purchase, and returned the Hinderer fold with this DLT-exclusive M390 swedged spear.

I swapped in some battle bronze show-side screws, scratching the pivot screw in the process -- and hey, now I've made it mine. :D

I have plans for this knife in 2021 and I'm looking forward to spending time with it. :)

xy3wecR.jpg
Man that's awesome, the bronze looks great on it! The QSP came today, I've twirled it all evening! Lol

Native XF ad, Below bottom BC