EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

vudBiYf.jpg

That patina is phenomenal!

Okay! Please fill me in on that knife.. Drooling!

It's one large folder! made by Maxace called the Goliath 2 with Bohler K110 steel, I was able to get a lanyard on by slipping a split ring over one of the standoffs, as the blade is much too close to allow even the thinnest paracord to wrap around one of the standoffs without cutting the cord.

Knife opens quickly and falls shut when closing, blade is ground very thin so it really cuts great and arrived nice and sharp too.
G2

It's one large folder! made by Maxace called the Goliath 2 with Bohler K110 steel, I was able to get a lanyard on by slipping a split ring over one of the standoffs, as the blade is much too close to allow even the thinnest paracord to wrap around one of the standoffs without cutting the cord.

Knife opens quickly and falls shut when closing, blade is ground very thin so it really cuts great and arrived nice and sharp too.
G2

Thank you very much for the info. Since I see you seem to prefer smaller knives, what's the blade length. That green canvas is callin' me too!!!

There’s always a risk that I will end up selling it and yes I normally like smaller blades but the look of it drew me in and I was worried that it would be too large but it was not a problem

blade is about 4 1/2” long so yep, large folder
G2

I haven't owned a Hinderer XM-18 3.5 since 2019, and while I was evaluating my collection in January I realized I missed it. So I did some homework, sold a dozen or so knives to fund a purchase, and returned the Hinderer fold with this DLT-exclusive M390 swedged spear.

I swapped in some battle bronze show-side screws, scratching the pivot screw in the process -- and hey, now I've made it mine. :D

I have plans for this knife in 2021 and I'm looking forward to spending time with it. :)

xy3wecR.jpg

Good looking RHK! The XM-18 is my favorite :cool:

eki-spy-bf.jpg

K390 endura and EKI seax. Scales by my IG buddy @theshutterdoug

Diggin the Emerson! actually just picked up a set of his scales for one of my 7’s recently. Hard to beat for the price point :thumbsup:

4F30A4E3-CD96-477E-8B42-529D12CB09A6.jpeg
Mail call with the Civivi Governor! 4” of thinly hollow ground and slicey goodness on PB washers. This model is highly underrated imo and a huge bang for the buck. :)

There’s always a risk that I will end up selling it and yes I normally like smaller blades but the look of it drew me in and I was worried that it would be too large but it was not a problem

blade is about 4 1/2” long so yep, large folder
G2
That thing is sweet Gary, right up my alley:cool:

What are those boots Chip? :cool:
Awesome, that's what they are:p;)

Back