EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

q69ONGS.jpg

That is a very nice looking basketweave. It's darkly etched and a good blend of tight lines, but not so much it looks low contrast. I have three with this pattern and I'm a bit jealous. Has this ever seen use? You should post another picture, maybe even closer to the blade!
It has never seen much use. Opening a few letters, lightweight stuff like that. I sent it off to CRK because it was really hard to open. They gave it a resharpening while it was there. Opens better now.

Feeling a bit better, first day wearing the holster, albeit briefly, to Walgreens and back. Just getting used to the physical and psychological weight of carrying. It's mostly for when I go into the city to rescue my cousin for a weekend.

XAcuQVr.jpg

lq7HWyq.jpg

Case mini copperlock and Kizer T1 for the week.

I've really been on a traditional kick recently. So much so that it's getting difficult to justify carrying a modern folder at the moment. I feel like my tastes and preferences shift so frequently in this hobby. I don't know if I'll ever find a knife /style of knife to keep me entertained forever.

Back