EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

ChazzyP ChazzyP
A continuation of the SBG...the blade on the Swiss Border Guard is a little bit longer than I prefer. The knife is way way lighter in hand than it appears in photos. The action is beautiful and every one I’ve played with has been the same and dead center.
Based on the knives I’ve seen you post, I believe the Klotzli SBG is straight up your alley. :)

Going back in time today with satin finish Saturday.

0vnV6jv.jpg
2 Classics and what nice examples too. This brought an instant smile to my face. Thank you for sharing.

ChazzyP ChazzyP
A continuation of the SBG...the blade on the Swiss Border Guard is a little bit longer than I prefer. The knife is way way lighter in hand than it appears in photos. The action is beautiful and every one I’ve played with has been the same and dead center.
Based on the knives I’ve seen you post, I believe the Klotzli SBG is straight up your alley. :)
Your read on my tastes is dead on, brother--it's kinda cool how we all get to know each other's likes and dislikes here through our posts. As soon as Barman1 Barman1 started posting his I was basically hooked, and you know how it goes here--it was just a matter of time before another knife cut a big hole in my wallet. @loon#r posted wondering about the dealer, so I PM'd him the info, but not before putting one on my card, despite my earlier claims of patience, just in case they only had one left--greedy, selfish bastard that I am.

Last edited:
Your read on my tastes in dead on, brother--it's kinda cool how we all get to know each other's likes and dislikes here through our posts. As soon as Barman1 Barman1 started posting his I was basically hooked, and you know how it goes here--it was just a matter of time before another knife cut a big hole in my wallet. @loon#r posted wondering about the dealer, so I PM'd him the info, but not before putting one on my card, despite my earlier claims of patience, just in case they only had one left--greedy, selfish bastard that I am.

One more person looking forward to seeing another border guard!!! Sweet knife...

Back