EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Zeroedin

Basic Member
Pulled the Isham Bladeworks Blackstar outta the box this morning for a fun-filled day of errands and chores.

I never actually got around to the chores and I really didn’t have much fun....so I guess I’ll simply dub it my “lazy mind, lazy body typically boring Saturday carry”.

Yeah....that’s definitely got a more honest ring to it.

26W8sl0.jpg
ZrSKQur.jpg
ptIudf2.jpg

Lol....and for those of you asking the question, the answer is “No, this guy can’t ever post just one pic of a knife”. I think the compulsive need to post multiple pics is somehow tied in to my OCD (I do the same thing on the watch forums). I’ll have to ask my therapist about it. I imagine it’ll make for an interesting 55 minute discussion and cover some new ground for her. Seems like a lot of my “quirks” tend to lead us down the path into uncharted territory. Apparently I’m quite the case study. Yay me!

Anyway, I now pass the “Tribunal Sharing Stick” to the guy sitting on my right, or in this case, whoever is posting next. Share away....we’re all listening.

Edgeoflife

Gold Member
Felt the urge to go large so switched up to the 0452 late in the day after replacing a radiator fan motor on the neighbor’s Honda SUV for a little side cash. After that packed up the family transport for a couple days of camping and fishing on the lake in the A.M. The 0452 hasn't been carried in a while (too many knives) and forgot how great it is! One of my favorite big uns’ :)
C36B9D05-6DE6-48DD-8F34-C8AF32D1D102.jpeg

TheFactor

Life is good !
Platinum Member
This week has been much more kind to us, slowly getting back into the swing of things. Somebody is watching out for us and sending some nice opportunities our way this week for sure. Thanks for noticing and for your compliments too. Have a great weekend brother.
Thank you my friend and I’m so glad things are going well for you this week.
I hope you have a much deserved awesome weekend to !

loon#r

Platinum Member
Not to start a steel rift, but I wish it were not N690. It varies, but I am not a fan of most N690 offerings. Still - I do want a border guard :) Cool looking knife.

@ChazzyP
A continuation of the SBG...the blade on the Swiss Border Guard is a little bit longer than I prefer. The knife is way way lighter in hand than it appears in photos. The action is beautiful and every one I’ve played with has been the same and dead center.
Based on the knives I’ve seen you post, I believe the Klotzli SBG is straight up your alley. :)