EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

This isn't a usual Sunday carry as it's generally a work user, but I had it out as I've been having a conversation with someone about the Tabargan and figured I might as well keep it with me for the day.

GSkShrW.jpg

6TQuk5M.jpg

1ggTJ58.jpg

Day 2 with the Pakkawood HAP40 Endela. The scales are starting to slowly starting to darken a little from oils from my hand. I got the beginning of some nice patina starting so you can see the lamination line on the blade. I always enjoy the satisfying click of a Seki back lock.

Sorry for the gratuitous two picture post. I am just really enjoying this knife. It is definitely a good size knife for me and very comfortable in hand.

JonesE

Day four with this beauty. It's definitely a keeper. I'd like to install a custom deep pocket carry clip, but the clip screws are a bit strange. Neither imperial nor metric, it seems proprietary. It's made of a soft metal so I dare not take them out for fear of stripping them. @Barman1 is trying to help me with that. Wish me luck.
ErJei6fh.jpg

rJqg7MRh.jpg

Comparison pic with another couple in my collection.
ms0zWMKh.jpg

Last edited:
Another wonderful morning, started off at 41 degrees, perfect for a nice walk with my dog.
NGhcb9C.jpg

KfobdHI.jpg

Got her a year ago today from a animal rescue, the first three years of her life were in a cage. Mom for a puppy mill so she doesn't know how to play but loves to get out and explore.

Last edited:
Another wonderful morning, started off at 41 degrees, perfect for a nice walk with my dog.
NGhcb9C.jpg

KfobdHI.jpg

Got her a year ago today from a animal rescue, the first tree years of her life were in a cage. Mom for a puppy mill so she doesn't know how to play but loves to get out and explore.
Those rescue dogs can be the best, you did good! Ours too didn’t know how to play, couldn’t catch a tennis ball, didn’t know how to go up or down stairs, he’d try to jump from the bottom all the way to the top 8th step in 1 leap. He learned everything pretty quick, but never learned how to play catch, not even with food, he’d let it bounce off his face and then pick it up. Thanks for sharing brother, Happy Birthday Buddy!

As a weekend project I am going to try to take the edge on this LionSteel Gitano down to 30 degrees inclusive. Never worked with Niolox steel so not sure how it will respond :).

The Gitano looks interesting. Please tell me, is the clip removable? It looks integrated into the handle judging from the pictures. Thanks

Day 2 with the Pakkawood HAP40 Endela. The scales are starting to slowly starting to darken a little from oils from my hand. I got the beginning of some nice patina starting so you can see the lamination line on the blade. I always enjoy the satisfying click of a Seki back lock.

Sorry for the gratuitous two picture post. I am just really enjoying this knife. It is definitely a good size knife for me and very comfortable in hand.

JonesE

Look at the handle, the texture and color!

Back