EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

I’ll take this Sir, can’t believe you would put this up after the flipper delete. Also I see some smudge on the blade, would you mind working on this?🙏😏😉

You’re too fun, Sir. (Is that even possible??!!)

I really enjoy the flipper delete. Both iMambas got the procedure.

0E0E4084-7914-4AF9-83C9-D71C3764B3FE.jpeg

Bark River in the Wild feeling at home 😁
AconXFp.jpg

And some curious little fellas
Sd8xH80.jpg

YUxsQg0.jpg

Last edited:
Last night I gave some love to some of my folders. So I kind of got out of the knife game for a few years after a sudden and unexpected event and my knives were all stored in 3 big boxes in my parents basement for that whole time. As it was unexpected, I never went through and wiped them all down first with some oil or something. Well I picked them all up a few months ago and some of them have developed some spots of surface rust. So I'm going through everything slowly but surely and getting rid of any light corrosion and protecting them. I've been researching what would work best as a corrosion inhibitor for long term storage because you never know what may happen and suddenly your knives could be sitting untouched for a while. I think Renaissance Wax might work about the best for me. While I'm figuring that out I'm coating the steel in Meguiar's Carnauba Wax, letting it sit overnight and buffing it off.
zDW1a2i.jpg

Back