EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

IlU4zoJ.jpg

Hey, nice D4 man. Really been liking mine, although I did manage to smoke my pants pretty good one time when it turned on to max in my pocket when I was sitting down.
4i2Ad6v.jpg
Thanks ! :thumbsup: Well, didn't know anything about this one... I'm a kind of Olight, Lumintop and Skilhunt guy, got bunch of them on my guns, but recently friend of mine asked me about "...what is that light that you can light up your cigar with it... ?" I asked in another forum and they pointed me to this-one, I got it, Samsung battery, XP-L diode. Arrived last night and I took it to a get together party with some friends to show it to the guy who asked for it... Guess what - it really lighted up my Vegas 5 A cigar ha ha ha... Love it. They say to turn the cap off little bit so it wont work, I order also clip for it, looks slightly different than yours, but it's very tight, I like this too, I'm planning to keep it in the car, hopefully it won't mess up the battery, I live in Florida and summer time gets pretty hot... :D

This morning I put a lanyard and bead on my new Crooked River and pocketed it for its first full workday. I managed to grant it true ownership by cutting my right ring finger closing it.

2DuWU9b.jpg

tZ6ZFLI.jpg

K gave me his Saturday and we were finally able to get my wall-hung units out of the shop and installed in my client's studio. Been a long time comin'.

66lYc0C.jpg
7557Lh9.jpg
Those cabinets look awesome. You must have been slightly nervous installing them as it looks like you couldn't fit a sheet of paper between them and the paint.

Nice work!

The mini crooked river is on my radar. The large is a bit too big for my tastes for an EDC, but yours looks great.

Those cabinets look awesome. You must have been slightly nervous installing them as it looks like you couldn't fit a sheet of paper between them and the paint.

Nice work!

The mini crooked river is on my radar. The large is a bit too big for my tastes for an EDC, but yours looks great.
Thanks, Marcus. There's not much wiggle room there, though just enough to slip them in. It doesn't hurt to have a big, strong, smart son to help out his old dad with the install. :D

I'm real pleased with the Crooked River and it's a keeper, but it is a big ole beast even for a large knife lover like me. I can see a mini-CR in my future for more EDC use too.

Back