EDC XIII Which knife or knives are you carrying today?

Z2SdtjU.jpg

Thanks for the answer, brother. I'm just curious about that 4th screw as I can't find one like it anywhere. My OCDC must be kicking in. :confused:
haha :p I know all too well about OCDC I used to have a neighbor across the street that had what looked like a shower curtain hanging in his front window, it drove me nuts for some 18 years. :rolleyes: The police is exactly the way it came, as it's been a safe queen all these years.:D

After taking the time to get the Police 4 to free-drop when the lock is released, I of course forgot and was careless with my finger placement. Just a little nick there but having a giant arthritic knuckle doesn't help anything either. :oops:

GnlqUJo.jpg

Thanks for the answer, brother. I'm just curious about that 4th screw as I can't find one like it anywhere. My OCDC must be kicking in. :confused:

haha :p I know all too well about OCDC I used to have a neighbor across the street that had what looked like a shower curtain hanging in his front window, it drove me nuts for some 18 years. :rolleyes: The police is exactly the way it came, as it's been a safe queen all these years.:D

Speaking of OCDC, I think it’s OCD :)

AqOlGH3.jpg

Been comparing these next two and forgot I even had the endura with me. It had to come out for pictures :)
1zIxtA9.jpg

And also the BM, that I had for a few months now with it's factory edge. It's still kicking it without touchups and I been smacking on it hard. One of these days my hands are gonna get to sharpening it and it's going to be killer.
z4kBgVq.jpg

Happy Friday

Back