Emerson woes, update.

Man, 4 in a row, that's some rotten luck. I've never had any issue with my Emersons thankfully. Hope they take care of you and get them all up to par like your Super 7.

Man, 4 in a row, that's some rotten luck. I've never had any issue with my Emersons thankfully. Hope they take care of you and get them all up to par like your Super 7.

It was actually 3 in a row, my mini 15 I am satisfied with but it has a hint of vertical blade play. It's so early that I will let it settle before I decide to send it to emerson. But it was very rotten luck, I get a lot of it! Lol I guess I've walked under too many ladders. Thanks man I appreciate it! I hope they take care of me this time. I feel like I've proven what happened, and proven I'm still a loyal customer and fan so hopefully they will go above and beyond for me this time.

I read a thread Ernest posted up on here not too long ago about a guy that was disappointed with a scratched screw.. He sent him a new one. Well a scratched screw is the least of my problems with my knives! Lol but what sticks out to me is Ernest said he will bend over backwards a little for a customer, but he won't get bent over. Well it seems quite honestly like I've been bent over by emerson knives so I hope this is the last time I have to ship my knives out and be without them for a month again. What really chaps my ass is the 10 was sent back to me with another defect. The whole situation is just completely unacceptable

Last edited:
Knives were delivered to them today. I called just to ask if they could make sure somebody read a note I left in the package explaining my situation and give me a call when it was read by the tech or a member of their staff. The lady I talked to was very nice, she even said she could give it to Mr Emerson himself. I was pretty impressed, I will let everyone know what happens.

Knives were delivered to them today. I called just to ask if they could make sure somebody read a note I left in the package explaining my situation and give me a call when it was read by the tech or a member of their staff. The lady I talked to was very nice, she even said she could give it to Mr Emerson himself. I was pretty impressed, I will let everyone know what happens.

Good for you! I'm very excited to see you Very Very Excited! It's all good.:)

Good for you! I'm very excited to see you Very Very Excited! It's all good.:)

It will indeed be awesome if Ernest reads the note himself, it's got a couple rough edges in it but overall it just explains I'm a big emerson fan that was let down. Hopefully things will be taken care of the right way!

I don't have any doubts Ernest will make this right. I've owned 14 Emersons and 13 of those didn't have a single thing to do with the knives (not that I don't love every design) but because of the type of man Ernie is.

Looks like the knives were taken apart and put back together improperly.

I don't have any doubts Ernest will make this right. I've owned 14 Emersons and 13 of those didn't have a single thing to do with the knives (not that I don't love every design) but because of the type of man Ernie is.

I saw a long interview of him by nutnfancy and after that I bought my first one. Awesome guy.

Well thank you for your update! It makes me second guess my next knife purchase being an Emerson. I'm sorry you had that predicament and I hope it all works out for you.

Well thank you for your update! It makes me second guess my next knife purchase being an Emerson. I'm sorry you had that predicament and I hope it all works out for you.

Don't feel that way. I have 2 of them that are excellent, and mr Emerson has promptly returned my second package of knives back. I don't like the way he made me out to be almost incompetent or overly picky, because I didn't exaggerate or falsify or misuse these brand new knives whatsoever.

Back