End the Mystery 2019- Grab Bag reveal!

Here is my $500 grab bag. I think it's a hog gemini. Feels huge, not exactly my cup of tea. Any guesses as to what color coating this is, kind of a dull gold/bronze color.
APc6G5V.jpg

APc6G5V

Here is my $500 grab bag. I think it's a hog gemini. Feels huge, not exactly my cup of tea. Any guesses as to what color coating this is, kind of a dull gold/bronze color.
APc6G5V.jpg

APc6G5V
That does look like a HOG Gemini with Desert Bronze coating. That coating is definitely a love it or hate it coating, but I personally really like it once it starts to get beaten on and it gets all scuffed up.

That does look like a HOG Gemini with Desert Bronze coating. That coating is definitely a love it or hate it coating, but I personally really like it once it starts to get beaten on and it gets all scuffed up.

What did your poor computer do lol battle mistressed to death

LOLOLOLO! ....I've got to try that! I have the perfect item too - I have a gaming laptop that took a dump 1 month out of warranty (was not inexpensive) it will have a meeting with the Forsaken Mistress :mad: then I'm sending the pictures to MSI -

NOICE grab bags!!! No regerts? hell yeah I have em, I passed and really missed out - This has to be one of the best mystery rounds I've seen to date - Lots of Infi and crab shack - Those Hog Badgers are pure bacon fat greasy!!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Grab bag came . Thanks to busse ,amy and the usps with the weather they got they went above and beyond my first gemini and custom shop not sure what the custom is ?more than happy dont know if custom is infi or what the tang is really thick with lovely red liners and that green wood not sure what that is either

Attachments

• 15499661830231643179201.jpg
    15499661830231643179201.jpg
    375 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
I think you're right. First crab shack whiskey I've seen
Its a lovely little knife i wasnt expecting any custom shop stuff at all.
And have always wanted a gemini .anyone have any idea what the wood is ?cheers j
May move it on dont believe in safe queens not sure yet

Last edited:
Grab bag came . Thanks to busse ,amy and the usps with the weather they got they went above and beyond my first gemini and custom shop not sure what the custom is ?more than happy dont know if custom is infi or what the tang is really thick with lovely red liners and that green wood not sure what that is either

Great scores !!!! That Custom shop WW looks like a great little edc blade :)

Back