End the Mystery 2019- Grab Bag reveal!

I've been holding off posting pictures of mine until my roommate's $500 bag shows up. He's not on the forums and the grab bag will be his first Busse knives, so I wanted to share the excitement:D

But, we're still waiting on his to ship and I want to keep this thread alive in the meantime, so here's my $1000 bag!!!:
jxUenjn.jpg

AIBOrSW.jpg

A Camouflaged Forsaken Team Gemini, and a gorgeous Custom Shop MountainManDu with a Pinecone handle set on top of Brown(tan?) canvas micarta, a mystery semi-translucent white band between them, with copper&steel pins. Here's a closeup:
8wfP1Sa.jpg

I'm really happy with both of them. I feel the custom parts of each one really suit the "feel" of the knife. The crab shack team did an awesome job with that.
Camo+Gemini just fits.
And the pinecone with the simple canvas speaks to the part of me that wants to go live in the woods. MountainMan.:rolleyes::D

That looks so good on a dagger! I remember seeing that in the V8 thread.

One way or another, I think that set needs to end up together.. I know how much you love those V8s though so I doubt I'll get you to part with it:p

Haha, yeah I don't see myself parting with that one. And you're right, these do belong together, soooooo... :D

That MMD-TG combo is up there with the coolest looking pairs I have seen. Really nice to pull those out I am sure. I could imagine myself smiling pretty big with those.

I've been holding off posting pictures of mine until my roommate's $500 bag shows up. He's not on the forums and the grab bag will be his first Busse knives, so I wanted to share the excitement:D

But, we're still waiting on his to ship and I want to keep this thread alive in the meantime, so here's my $1000 bag!!!:
jxUenjn.jpg

AIBOrSW.jpg

A Camouflaged Forsaken Team Gemini, and a gorgeous Custom Shop MountainManDu with a Pinecone handle set on top of Brown(tan?) canvas micarta, a mystery semi-translucent white band between them, with copper&steel pins. Here's a closeup:
8wfP1Sa.jpg

I'm really happy with both of them. I feel the custom parts of each one really suit the "feel" of the knife. The crab shack team did an awesome job with that.
Camo+Gemini just fits.
And the pinecone with the simple canvas speaks to the part of me that wants to go live in the woods. MountainMan.:rolleyes::D
Probably the nicest MMD out there, and that's saying something since they are all AWESOME!

CONGRATS ON THE EPIC SCORE!

I should mention that the price tag on the Hog Badger was $774 in case that helps narrow down what the slabs may be.

Thanks guys, I’m stoked about all of them, but that hog badger was definitely the icing on the cake.

jxUenjn.jpg

AIBOrSW.jpg

8wfP1Sa.jpg

Camo+Gemini just fits.

That CSMM is bloody amazing!!! Score!

Back