End the Mystery 2019- Grab Bag reveal!

I finally got my bags in hand. It didn't take Busse this long to ship, it just took me this long to get them in hand. If anyone has any idea what the handle material is on the Hog Badger please let me know.

Here is my haul:
AK47 BG
FBM BG
TGM A2
CS Hog Badger
CS LCABS
b3gfhDV.jpg

2PkOteU.jpg
Great scores !!!!! That CS LCABS is flat out awesome !

I believe the scales on the HOG Badger are mammoth. Certainly look like it. DANG what a fantastic score. That would be one knife that would likely spend its life as a safe queen, purely for the mammoth scales.

Naaahhh.... who am I kidding. It would still get used. Just gently. No batonning, probably not even bushcrafty stuff. But it would definitely get used as a meat cutter.

I believe the scales on the HOG Badger are mammoth. Certainly look like it. DANG what a fantastic score. That would be one knife that would likely spend its life as a safe queen, purely for the mammoth scales.

Naaahhh.... who am I kidding. It would still get used. Just gently. No batonning, probably not even bushcrafty stuff. But it would definitely get used as a meat cutter.
I'm pretty sure I already know the answer but I'll pose this question for potential n00bs to Busse. Regarding these fancy knives with the gorgeous and no doubt very expensive handles: Are these still covered by that best in the business Busse (how's that for illiteration?) guarantee?

For instance, if a new Cliff Stamp were to come along and go HAM on one of these custom shop blades and smash the handle to bits trying to drive the knife through a tie beam, would Jerry and the boyz replace the handle with something just as if not more beautiful? Not that it would make any sense to do, just posing a hypothetical. There are too many great CG with Micarta or G10 to go destroying these beauties. However, if I was in a pinch and had no other Bussekin to use, I would have no qualms about using my CS HOG Badger to pry the doors open on a wrecked vehicle. It's as tough as every other one of my Busses!

My gut feel would be yes. But anyone who would hammer that knife in less than an emergency should have his a&& removed. :mad: JMHO. :D

I'm typically not a fan of safe queens, however I believe I'll make an exception for this Hog Badger. Dogboye I was definitely hoping it was mammoth but I've never had or even held anything with mammoth scales to compare it to. The LCABS and the rest of them will all be users. The LCABS looks like it'll be super slicey, I can't wait to put a nice polished sticky sharp edge on it and put it to work.

Finally got my grab bags a few days ago- took 76 days from being dinged to them being in my hands...totally worth the wait :D:thumbsup:
I got some great scores but to be fair I spent a ridiculous amount on these. They've replaced my bladeshow trips the last few years.

Anywho heres my favorite 4 I got:
A2 TG with the coolest coating ever. The detail in the transition from handle to blade is excellent.
Mini Mean St custom shop
MSe variant
Urgent Fury custom shop

Got lucky on the MMS and UF because I love the look of a solid black Grex bolster, and the blade profile on the MSe is so awesome. Nice and thin behind the edge too.

lUM0OY7.jpg

OWR6AMF.jpg

PiUJ8Hw.jpg

dTtlP4n.jpg

Also got a HOG B8 in my bag, I already have one just like it but thought I'd share that the logos are different on them.
NL8uquj.jpg

Dibs on that Wooden Stick one! Whatever name that knife is. I want it lol.

Edit:
PiUJ8Hw.jpg

I want this one ^^^ :D

Finally got my grab bags a few days ago- took 76 days from being dinged to them being in my hands...totally worth the wait :D:thumbsup:
I got some great scores but to be fair I spent a ridiculous amount on these. They've replaced my bladeshow trips the last few years.

A2 TG with the coolest coating ever. The detail in the transition from handle to blade is excellent.
Mini Mean St custom shop
MSe variant
Urgent Fury custom shop

Got lucky on the MMS and UF because I love the look of a solid black Grex bolster, and the blade profile on the MSe is so awesome. Nice and thin behind the edge too.

lUM0OY7.jpg

OWR6AMF.jpg

PiUJ8Hw.jpg

dTtlP4n.jpg

Also got a HOG B8 in my bag, I already have one just like it but thought I'd share that the logos are different on them.
NL8uquj.jpg

Last edited:

Mini Mean St custom shop
MSe variant
Urgent Fury custom shop

lUM0OY7.jpg

OWR6AMF.jpg

PiUJ8Hw.jpg

dTtlP4n.jpg

NL8uquj.jpg

GREAT haul !!!!!!! Those are all awesome !!! You went full HOG on the grab bags :) congrats !!!

Back