End the Mystery... the Grab Bag image thread!

The world runs on disappointment and coco butter. Mystery grab bag means mystery grab bag, you get what you get! If the undead rise after you sell or trade that HNWS you will be sad. If you intend on wearing a suit to the apocalypse then a CS Gladius may be the ticket, but us regular folks will be happy to swing the HOG to save our brains from becoming snack food! The scrapivore is a keeper as well, super handy, super tough. I bet lots of folks would trade boxes with you. Might be best to hold off on trades until more people get their boxes, or you could sell the lot today, in any case no regrets!

I'm my to wait a few hours to x Ray the package before I open it. I'm guessing it's something big since it's 25 inches long?!

Lots of Mini Vex's.
I always liked those little buggers. Nice scores folks.

Swords are what i like to see, now we're talking! I hope i am so lucky. Ill be in Europe in a couple days until the 20th so i had them hold my 2 500 bags. Im in Florida too so hopefully my house is here when i get back. The agony of the wait is gonna eat me alive in the meantime. Hopefully a sword or 2 will be left to come my way. Fingers crossed.

My $500 score. Not sure what I'm keeping, no infi, but I regret not getting a second bag. This was fun and if I dont keep any its easy enough to break even and I got to anticipate, unpack and fondle some cool blades.
l5FN9

Attachments

• gb1.jpg
    gb1.jpg
    266.2 KB · Views: 457
  • gb2.jpg
    gb2.jpg
    272.3 KB · Views: 207
I'm going to have to try to pick up a hognose on the exchange but I'm waiting until the end of the week just in case I get one

Well, i got exactly what i did not want...but that means i get to re-up my BFC membership to hit the exchange.

1 Busse Custom Shop
1 Swamp Rat Custom
1 coated Vex, hammered and black micarta i believe...

Well here's my haul that showed up unexpectedly, never received a shipping notification :confused:

Were you dinged when people first started getting dinged? I got dinged and paid in the beginning but haven't gotten a shipping notice yet either. I'm wondering if I should be watching out for a surprise box.

Thanks for posting pics! At lease you got some INFI. Bummer it wasn't what you were looking for, but hopefully you can trade it for what you are.

Back