End the Mystery... the Grab Bag image thread!

Thanks, yes..Olive G-10..

Nice haul, yourself there!

Thanks, I wish I'd of got that MOFO you received... I REALLY like that new green Busse's using, gonna have to order something with that finish.

Were you dinged when people first started getting dinged? I got dinged and paid in the beginning but haven't gotten a shipping notice yet either. I'm wondering if I should be watching out for a surprise box.

I can't remember when I got dinged but I paid on the 22nd.

I'm not sure what's been going on but I'm not receiving any emails from Busse, no new release notifications, last calls, nothing.

I've already talked to Amy a couple of times about it, I was afraid I wouldn't get a shipping notice on the grab bags and that's exactly what happened, fortunately I was home.

Nice hauls guys- even if nothing was on your wish list, easy to recoup the money and still have had the thrill! There's absolutely a home for every one of them.

Thanks, I wish I'd of got that MOFO you received... I REALLY like that new green Busse's using, gonna have to order something with that finish.

I literally can't put it down..Pics don't do the coating justice..it beautiful in the sunshine..

.I strip regardless of the coating on the ones I intend to keep..can't help myself..

That sage w/ blk and yellow is really nice..

I like the Regulator you scored.. w/...Hammered Silver?

I guess I was expecting more with these hauls. The picture thread from the prior grab bag buy was so much more exciting with more INFI. Hope I like my knives when they show up tomorrow.

What was the overall value on that 3k Bag haul? I was expecting something huge out of that, unless I missed something major.

Last edited:
I can't remember when I got dinged but I paid on the 22nd.

I'm not sure what's been going on but I'm not receiving any emails from Busse, no new release notifications, last calls, nothing.

I've already talked to Amy a couple of times about it, I was afraid I wouldn't get a shipping notice on the grab bags and that's exactly what happened, fortunately I was home.

Thanks for the info. I've been getting the notification emails, in fact I just got the tga2 notification, but they do get sorted into the promotions folder. Shipping notices have always stayed in the primary folder though. I suppose mine just hasn't shipped yet. I'll continue to patiently wait for a shipping notice or a missed delivery note on my door.

I like the Regulator you scored.. w/...Hammered Silver?

Yep, Hammered Silver

What I really like and you can't tell from my crappy picture is that this one has the original old school Scrapyard logo, haven't seen that in quite a while :thumbsup:

Any help on what the hell the handles are made of, would be greatly appreciated
GbN_qGWmoucSd-6i7UKwaimBQeAE31WDRWtwXimPwddus0xWQYCQKYP88qZofolgjDEuD7YlXBw1S3xAwnXjUkWGok7HzC_jXvUg8h-vnikGOvGsaENcCOiJuUeo_C2fapB8zFF76dCMLZZzilTb3qiCIBap9Hgk4mYj94JgZhtaPGgj-NFmN7v1Epnjwn5BNy3PE5DMEyG3AZgdxtV9eY0gFqEoz-4JSFyuZjwhEcx8KwoJTSyLQnBd7yjT6CTsJ_yy1RODbhXKX5EaURvVzwdEbyiKLNw3PQt9NFPAEgGtKNGA0QCakoAvTnl6Kxr9CVxk4vcSC3k688kVxxvSOMU4cSqf6IeGKxfr8P98X5_L5A_iG-DjoHbzuXX7SQ_yU-_RofOlFPaNhNwzeeBm_yOnEo0wRoPNiASAnUl4tob7LKfPUwZODjnTZzWYUAitgxkJZPpWdt2WjCmKn7oltgKHrZE2K1ntkywCwlo7qncvOSZxff2Rt_BBTxtly551ijMViS0FwNwgfrOCtAJgqZvrX0XrdUU4vgJ4J5KY63ovQlg1Yt_t0ldE8kBkh5tFMfrggc0h9pCYKEVYarKzjPbsYKu9tM-42R1PBpsu3CK7si9z0HDf=w958-h638-no

_ur3rModK_X-VYRr44lQd4HJfMWxuDJ4aRPa9OEvC5BPbNTkO84rsmOFxnlA6XmCVjMVGZyOgrWq0lHHKCfd4WLgnU0yTt35IL67otL2j3i4YZbSc8scBJ2tGQiQKGUBTrXduMXLkd_0Tqjy-DO9FxBpWlZX5a1Vs4sE6tI36wmBIqKI5olt2V4Rxem7iVjm8pa4S7YYxc7SruOZZyOKPXGDj0VufDCqqtJwauiUO37asy7R9b_qKQWg2qDuz5YQ4Y5cilHQ1MnWCv4cgDbHZpFZL0KjmnAh0N_XESe0GICK8j4tC5NyhV12DWMB31Lq1D0_ShPu9kOzm47qv4MCf2rgprdVMi8gvn-GuobPqfaDltTiZkOQRtlGN0fsV2frV1egtBqxwepj2KkJCtSDSJndCtNpYUZQp5tYIVpQZViBMeKihprdjg7-Qkzc9q99u62Ir8kd112bXow_dbopGQoenSRQvRZOkHZNOIDohWtAy95wGM1bMjIWetBFZzD0-WAsnrO9bIx-wk3EXWTFWjWRE7JWkIvnd4cYy6qJuywpkUPLZ2_iZ7Ff84ISwHzUKszPUkErkujtGNU-6tWxZdPxAttegygU4z_m8G7u-ng3Q5PxeE63=w958-h638-no
The Mini Muk is Rams Horn.

The Red could be Spalted Birch, Spalted Maple, or even Spalted Tamarind, dyed red of course.

I guess I was expecting more with these hauls. The picture thread from the prior grab bag buy was so much more exciting with more INFI. Hope I like my knives when they show up tomorrow.

What was the overall value on that 3k Bag haul? I was expecting something huge out of that, unless I missed something major.
That haul included 3 swords and a matching infi CS pair. Just what's it take to please ya?

That haul included 3 swords and a matching infi CS pair. Just what's it take to please ya?
The last grab bags had more INFI. I think we were all expecting more INFI, as per the comments in this thread. If I spent $3000 and got 3/13 pieces of INFI I wouldn't be jumping over the moon to be honest.

Thanks for the info. I've been getting the notification emails, in fact I just got the tga2 notification, but they do get sorted into the promotions folder. Shipping notices have always stayed in the primary folder though. I suppose mine just hasn't shipped yet. I'll continue to patiently wait for a shipping notice or a missed delivery note on my door.

I've checked primary, promotions, spam... you name it, I've checked it. Just looked to see if I got a notification on the TGA2, nothing.

Gonna have to call tomorrow and hopefully get this figured out.

With 3k i was just expecting a wow. Like a custom shop gladius type wow. The kind of wow that inspired us to buy these based off the pics from the old thread. I was expecting more infi and more busse and less kin for the primary blades. Not that there is anything wrong with kin.

Numerically, the values are as promised, but these photos and the tone of the thread set the pace for the next grab bag buy.

Still hopefully optimistic with the rest of the bags.

I just (really fast and poorly) counted the INFI to SR-101 in this thread.

7 INFI
51 SR-101

That's what I meant in my previous response.

With 3k i was just expecting a wow. Like a custom shop gladius type wow. The kind of wow that inspired us to buy these based off the pics from the old thread. I was expecting more infi and more busse and less kin for the primary blades. Not that there is anything wrong with kin.

Numerically, the values are as promised, but these photos and the tone of the thread set the pace for the next grab bag buy.

Still hopefully optimistic with the rest of the bags.
Well said.

The world runs on disappointment and coco butter. Mystery grab bag means mystery grab bag, you get what you get! If the undead rise after you sell or trade that HNWS you will be sad. If you intend on wearing a suit to the apocalypse then a CS Gladius may be the ticket, but us regular folks will be happy to swing the HOG to save our brains from becoming snack food! The scrapivore is a keeper as well, super handy, super tough. I bet lots of folks would trade boxes with you. Might be best to hold off on trades until more people get their boxes, or you could sell the lot today, in any case no regrets!

I get the allure of such a big blade but it's just something I'll never use. And to see it eat up the bulk of the value of the grab bag was a bit disappointing. Either way they seem to be pretty favorable and I saw a couple offers to trade so that's the route I'll take.

One important thing is that your getting x $800 packages. Can't expect any individual item to be worth more than $800 retail.

Another thing is that this is only the second time to do grab bags, and they listened to reaction last year.

One important thing is that your getting x $800 packages. Can't expect any individual item to be worth more than $800 retail.

Another thing is that this is only the second time to do grab bags, and they listened to reaction last year.

Actually this would be the third round, last time Busse did the initial run then some time later Garth posted that they either had some left overs or cancellations I believe and did a second run.

I ordered 4 $500 bags on the second go around and one of the knives I received was a CS WTF that had a price tag on it of $1507 if I remember correctly.

My 500 bag. A mini muck? A cleaver looking thing, and a rat cs. Is the rat in infi? If anyone could id
sdflfo.jpg
entify the rest, that would be great.
sdflfo.jpg
[/IMG]

The CS Rodent 3 should be SR-101 and the last blade is a Swamp Rat mini VEX in SR-101.

Back