End the Mystery... the Grab Bag image thread!

Actually this would be the third round, last time Busse did the initial run then some time later Garth posted that they either had some left overs or cancellations I believe and did a second run.

I ordered 4 $500 bags on the second go around and one of the knives I received was a CS WTF that had a price tag on it of $1507 if I remember correctly.
Woah awesome! In that case I'll hold out hope for a Mammoth tooth gladius

Hold up...gotta figure out the whole IMAGUR thing

8wGU37X.jpg

Last edited:
Looks like a mini muk and hognose war sword :D
If that was a $500 bag, would the Muk/Baby Boom be CS? (~$300 value)

Removed*

Last edited:
With 3k i was just expecting a wow. Like a custom shop gladius type wow. The kind of wow that inspired us to buy these based off the pics from the old thread. I was expecting more infi and more busse and less kin for the primary blades. Not that there is anything wrong with kin.

Numerically, the values are as promised, but these photos and the tone of the thread set the pace for the next grab bag buy.

Still hopefully optimistic with the rest of the bags.

When Jerry first informed us all about this round of the grab bags here is what he said.

(There will be a $250 bag and a $500 bag. Mystery bags will be filled in theshop prior to going to shipping where they will be labeled for shipment. No one in the office will have anything to do with what you get nor will anyone in shipping. No one in the shop will have any idea whose bag they are filling)
So I don't see the why people were expecting that by buying more bags they would get anything with a value of more than 800$.

So far everything looks great that I have seen I only hope I don't end up with anything orange if so it will definitely be passed along.

Last edited:
People buying a $500 grab bag are getting at least $800 worth of steel, yet they are complaining because it isn't something they wanted.

I just don't understand it.
Read a few posts back and you might

I for one was just stating that I expected a butt-load more INFI. You can see my INFI to SR101 count there so far, if that isn't underwhelming to you, I don't know what to say

Regulator? BG Camp Cleaver? Waki? So much cool stuff! Those hammered Hog Nose War Swords are pretty slick.

Nice grabs guys!

When Jerry first informed us all about this round of the grab bags here is what he said.

(There will be a $250 bag and a $500 bag. Mystery bags will be filled in theshop prior to going to shipping where they will be labeled for shipment. No one in the office will have anything to do with what you get nor will anyone in shipping. No one in the shop will have any idea whose bag they are filling)
So I don't see the why people were expecting that by buying more bags they would get anything with a value of more than 800$.

So far everything looks great that I have seen I only hope I don't end up with anything orange if so it will definitely be passed along.
it happened last time, I guess that's why

https://imgur.com/a/gzHGB

My 500 dollar haul. Unsure of what the CS Rat is, or the cleaver looking thing (is that smog g10???). Thinking the other is a mini muk. All seem to be in sr101. Any help determining the names of all of these would be great. I'll proabably try to trade for some CS goody. Also, feel free to let me know that the CS piece is actually infi, lol. Thanks!

Last edited:
https://imgur.com/a/gzHGB

My 500 dollar haul. Unsure of what the CS Rat is, or the cleaver looking thing (is that smog g10???). Thinking the other is a mini muk. All seem to be in sr101. Any help determining the names of all of these would be great. Also, feel free to let me know that the CS piece is actually infi, lol. Thanks!

Those are all SR101, some sweet stuff though!

-Rodent-9 variant (bowie style) red/black G10 (which is freakin' awesome!)
-Camp Cleaver tan/black G10
-Mini Muk red/black G10

Here you go, guys. My pictures are absolutely terrible. I seriously considered just not even uploading them. I came to the conclusion that any picture is better than no picture at all.

ZLmoDnn.jpg

ynvjBPU.jpg

ugOeuyv.jpg
Congratulations! That Kirinite CS looks pretty sweet! Nice score!

Tough crowd. I'm not understanding all the negativity in this threado_O, I see a lot of awesome blades. I got boxes from both previous offerings and wish I could have gotten in on this round. I'm more than willing to take all the unwanted sr101 :D:thumbsup:

That Baby Boom is pretty gnarly. What the heck is the metallic stuff in the resin? Aluminum?

And, straying a bit but this has been gnawing at me: Beef sharpens friggin' just about everything. Who is this Beef? Is it one person? Is it a machine? Is it an acronym for like...Busse Ergonomic Edge Forger? Is it a collective hive mind of assimilated individuals who live to sharpen? How can one person sharpen so much!?

Back