ESEE on COPS

I was watching cops for the first time in about 4 years tonight. I was looking to see what all this US marshal had on his tac vest. Then i saw it an Esse 3. Wonder if it was on with the marshal's logo on it. no real use for this post just wanted to share

Esav Benyamin

MidniteSuperMod
I always liked the show. I haven't watched TV in years, but Cops! was fun. At least it wasn't total fiction -- except for the Miami episodes. :D

An ESEE 3 or 4 would be a great police utility knife.

i dont watch much tv about law enforcement, but i really like those shows about jails. it's a whole new world inside a jail

Sheriff I have worked both sides.Let me just say prison is a whole different culture.It took me almost 2 years to transform from being on patrol to working inside.Lots of weapons and drugs. One prisoner I did the investigation on had his grandmother picking up heroin for him and mailing it in through the legal mail.

Mike

R.A.T.

Randall's Adventure & Training
We sell a lot of knives to the USMS with their logo on them.

That caught my eye last night, too. "Cops" is my dog's (GSP) favorite show! :)

Jeff- what is involved in putting that Marshal logo on the knife, and what made you decide to those LE series of knives (ATF USMC)

R.A.T.

Randall's Adventure & Training
Jeff- what is involved in putting that Marshal logo on the knife, and what made you decide to those LE series of knives (ATF USMC)

We had to get a license to do this from the agency and can only sell those knives to employees of that agency.

Did someone mention a gsp watching cops? Only the greatest dogs ever ,that and gwps.
030611110754.jpg

Cool. Everytime I see that show it reminds me of my cousin's son singing "when they kung-fu you" instead of "when they come for you" in the opening theme song's lyrics.

Zip ties sounds good. A double mag bianchi. I need to think of a retention device. I currently use para cord and a carabiner clip

Native XF ad, Below bottom BC