ESEE pictures and chat πŸ‘πŸ»

I've had my Candiru at work for nearly three weeks now and I'm pleased I did. It's been more then capable at everything I've needed to do. This past seven days alone I've dressed 15 hares. Tonight I felt the edge was getting a little dull, it didn't slice the skin as easily as it has been. But 5 minutes with a stone and strop it will be shaving sharp again. I'm going to give something else a go for a while at work now.

PXL_20240124_113311626.jpg

Dan πŸ¦˜πŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ί

A couple of folders. I'm rather fond of the Rat 1. A very capable knife indeed. I have one in black as well.

z69SAQj.jpg

Last Monday, I tested positive for Covid.
This Monday, I received an ESEE 5 in the mail, and went for a hike. :)
Better start to the week.

Venom Green blade, neon green and black 3D G-10 handle scales:

GxraGrZ.jpeg

HcsFrIh.jpeg

zjzs1on.jpeg

zLLUbpt.jpeg

Met a dog on the trail:

OcgLAxS.jpeg

The trail is scenic at times:

1rbuV7o.jpeg

And, I stalked a squirrel...

Rabq8nG.jpeg

EZgrvJC.jpeg

The ESEE 5 was only used to add more weight to me to make the hike more exercise. ;)

The dog did not want to play fetch with the ESEE 5, and it did not help me secure a squirrel dinner.
And I did not end up in any crashed planes, so I couldn't use it for it's intended purpose either.

Nice day though. :cool:

Last Monday, I tested positive for Covid.
This Monday, I received an ESEE 5 in the mail, and went for a hike. :)
Better start to the week.

Venom Green blade, neon green and black 3D G-10 handle scales:

GxraGrZ.jpeg

HcsFrIh.jpeg

zjzs1on.jpeg

zLLUbpt.jpeg

Met a dog on the trail:

OcgLAxS.jpeg

The trail is scenic at times:

1rbuV7o.jpeg

And, I stalked a squirrel...

Rabq8nG.jpeg

EZgrvJC.jpeg

The ESEE 5 was only used to add more weight to me to make the hike more exercise. ;)

The dog did not want to play fetch with the ESEE 5, and it did not help me secure a squirrel dinner.
And I did not end up in any crashed planes, so I couldn't use it for it's intended purpose either.

Nice day though. :cool:
You will have to excuse my ignorance, but is that fat black thing a squirrel? It's not what I thought they looked like. I guess I can't trust what I see on Australian TV 😁

Great knife mate, the 5 is one of my favourites.

Dan πŸ¦˜πŸ‡¦πŸ‡Ί

Back