Esnyx Custom Knives

That Bocote turned out great Evan! Very nice work on the knife and the shop.
Nathan

That Bocote turned out great Evan! Very nice work on the knife and the shop.
Nathan

Thanks to YOU for the Bocote and the bronze bushing, Nathan!

Luckily, the shed will not be where I will be setting up shop. Thankfully, I have my air conditioned garage for that. I would surely die in there this summer without it. hahaha

I am so glad they both worked out for you! That is a beautiful cut of wood for sure. Take care Evan and I hope to see you in Atlanta.
Nathan

Here is a TC mod that I did. Josh (AKA Rockon75) snagged this one.

DSCN2357_zps3nqngtao.jpg

DSCN2359_zpsndgs4uil.jpg

DSCN2355_zps0osxv9zx.jpg

I ended up messing with the tangs on this one and making it flush in all 3 positions.

The crack on the mark side was natural to the ivory, not because of the pin.

image3%202_zps0dydijbw.jpg

image4_zpsunoyrlt1.jpg

image1%203_zpsxjs0woqc.jpg

image2%203_zpsecagfulz.jpg

She's 4.5" closed, and has birds eye bocote scales, stainless hardware, and CPM 154 blade and spring. This knife was my first time using a bronze bushing in the pivot. After my last visit to Tony Bose's shop, he convinced me to start using bronze bushings in my knives. Well, to say the least, I love how they work, and I plan on using them in my future customs. For the foreseeable future, this knife is going to be sitting in my back pocket.

Great job on this one, Evan! I look forward to seeing more knives with the bronze bushings.

You're firing on all cylinders, Evan! That Bocote beauty is really nice.

Bumping this thread with one of the few photos I took at Blade show...

DSCF2951s_zpslezc5rib.jpg

A proud papa about to say bye-bye to his creation. That one was a stunner and I'm sure he was sad to see it go!

That was one heck of a knife. I'm really bummed I didn't get a good pic of it before someone snagged it. Definitely my best work thus far.

This discussion is useless without pics...:D

I didn't see that one listed Evan, that's pretty sweet! Great birdseye pivot and the mill reliefs look spot on. I'm a stickler about that and I hate when they're uneven between the sides.

Back