1. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Everyone's latest acquisitions!

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by SW-EDC, Mar 12, 2016.

1. nwmetalbug

nwmetalbug Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 10, 2012
  2. Pharmagator

Pharmagator Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 17, 2010
    decided to join the "Hati Club"

Hati Club.jpg Hati Club 1.jpg

3. cnm123

cnm123 Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 7, 2015
    image.jpg

4. Silent H

Silent H

Feb 1, 2018
    Went a little crazy this week, got some new Hinderer hardware, the Kershaw XCOM, and the GEC Toothpick from DLT Trading. Someone generously gave me a 50% off coupon for CRKT so I got the Provoke and D2 Squid, and the Obake Skoshi was an impulse buy at Cabela's.

[​IMG]

Edgeoflife, Sigsog226, KVT and 4 others like this.
  5. ronin.graves

ronin.graves Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jan 4, 2018
    Grabbed a Massdrop x Ferrum Forge Crux with a wicked edge off of ApostleP:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Jmac1279

Jmac1279 Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 16, 2015
    These two were waiting in the mailbox today. Gave my dad one of my para2s last week so I had an empty spot in the drawer. D33A1F52-6DFF-4B43-83CA-8DE59CF0EB57.jpeg

7. TheFactor

TheFactor Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 26, 2015
    Fresh out of mail box Para 3 S35vn Brown textured G10 exclusive. Really like the color of this G10 and doesn’t look brown to me and the picture shows the true color perfectly . Big Thanks to DLT for sending me another perfect example and as usual lightning fast shipping :thumbsup:
    Blades centered , solid lockup , blade free falls out of the box and the blade edge/grind is perfectly matched . Also Thanks to Spyderco for making such quality knifes .Just when I think they can’t get any better there that nice and they do .
    [​IMG]

8. Pharmagator

Pharmagator Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 17, 2010
    kind of a "dark desert tan" color

TheFactor likes this.
  9. TheFactor

TheFactor Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 26, 2015
    I agree and it’s a real earthy kind of color lol .

Pharmagator likes this.
  10. aleforme

aleforme

Feb 21, 2013
    Custom Laconico Jasmine

[​IMG]

11. ridnovir

ridnovir Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 12, 2012
    TAKEDA AOGAMI SUPER KOGATANA
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 30, 2019
  12. miso2

miso2 Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 19, 2014
    Got this.
    Really nice blade.

[​IMG]

13. toal299

toal299 Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 17, 2017
    Sergey Rogovets 1.jpg Sergey Rogovets 2.jpg

14. DCFree

DCFree Gold Member Gold Member

May 24, 2019
    Beretta-Fantoni-Harsey[​IMG] [​IMG]

15. nwmetalbug

nwmetalbug Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 10, 2012
    Pics dont do it justice the Ti is dark bronze really looks good. [​IMG][​IMG]

16. Phisig

Phisig Basic Member Basic Member

Jul 12, 2016
    20190530_211524-1280x382.jpg

17. cbach8tw

cbach8tw Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 9, 2006
  18. Ajw1977

Ajw1977

Mar 28, 2019
    My latest because they are on sell is the Quartermaster Mr. Roper Eviction flipper. I know i know many don't like Quartermaster because of supposedly not made in the US and blah blah blah. But to be honest out of the box this is better quality then any benchmade, Emerson, or Spyderco I've owned other then maybe the Shaman. It's really not too bad for $150 blade. I threw the PM2 in the nightstand because the Eviction is getting allot more pocket time. Quality reminds me of the Kizer DDR, feels about the same. S35VN thick blade, titanium scales, drop shut action, flips on bearings, titanium pocket clip, and the right size blade for EDC. Haven't seen all that together on one knife for $150 from benchmade or spyderco! Lol just a thought.

19. sgt1372

sgt1372 Platinum Member Platinum Member

Oct 16, 2018
    Here's the 3 knife Gen 2 VG10 Police set that I just assembled. The plain and serrated models still have the protective film on the scales so don't look as shiny as the combo blade does.

What I like most about this version is the complete absence of any visible holes or pins in the S/S scales. Hands down, IMO, they are some of the MOST beautiful knives that Spyderco has ever made! :)

[​IMG]

20. tgtodd

tgtodd

Dec 19, 2015
    Coyote Brown.

TheFactor likes this.