Everyone's latest acquisitions!

Large Sebenza 21 with Striped Platan Inlays. I was going back and forth, I like the Umnumzaan, thought about a PJ Sebenza, thought about a Micarta one, thought about an Inkosi. I think I'll add an Inkosi as a PJ and get that anodized so I have one of each. It felt like it made more sense to get a 21 to compliment the Zaan first. So far liking it.

Mail call ! :) Great way to start my Vacation to come home from work to this beautiful Hogue Doug Ritter RSK MK1-G2 feels so good in hand and you can see and feel the quality. Mr Ritter and Hogue knocked this one out of the park . I’m honored to have the opportunity to own this beautiful knife and what it represents with Doug Ritter helping us all to have the opportunity to own and carry knives :thumbsup:
What a beauty couldn’t be happier !
mlcgLcX.jpg

lunCaQL.jpg

Last edited:
Mail call ! :) Great way to start my Vacation to come home from work to this beautiful Hogue Doug Ritter RSK MK1-G2 feels so good in hand and you can see and feel the quality. Mr Ritter and Hogue knocked this one out of the park . I’m honored to have the opportunity to own this beautiful knife and what it represents with Doug Ritter helping us all to have the opportunity to own and carry knives :thumbsup:
mlcgLcX.jpg

lunCaQL.jpg

I just got mine in the mail today too. This really seems like a great knife for the price. It's already gotten a good workout doing odd jobs in the yard & the garage this afternoon. I'm impressed!

I just got mine in the mail today too. This really seems like a great knife for the price. It's already gotten a good workout doing odd jobs in the yard & the garage this afternoon. I'm impressed!
It’s a lot of bang for the buck and I feel it’s worth much more . I’ve payed 3 or 4 times the price of this one and they didn’t feel as good in hand . Very good quality on this one and very solid :thumbsup:

mlcgLcX.jpg

lunCaQL.jpg
No serial #

No serial #
No this is from the current and second run . From what I’ve read and understand only the first run has serial numbers . But if it’s any consolation for you I think the second run is more refined and dialed in ;) at least mine is:D

Latest Acquisitions via Apeiron Bladeworks, Germany.

Made of .20 thick RWL34 steel, approx 8" TL, 4" blade. Fit finish/attention to details is outstanding. Looks good, feels good. It's a nice EDC size, very flat, but able to be legit hard use blade as needed. If you're going to Blade Show, look for his table: 14K. He makes a lot of unique quality knives.

Small.jpg

Just got my DPX Aculus Flipper, M390 hollow ground blade, titanium integral frame, caged bearings.... 3rd day and it's finally breaking nicely, lock rock and frame lock stick are gone now that I tightened it down a little and put loctite on it. so far I'm pretty happy with it; first integral, first titanium frame lock with no stainless insert, first lionsteel, first DPX.

tyPXSxQl.jpg

eWl7IEOl.jpg

No this is from the current and second run . From what I’ve read and understand only the first run has serial numbers . But if it’s any consolation for you I think the second run is more refined and dialed in ;) at least mine is:D
Mine is # 005

It is a great knife except for the pocket clip, which creates a hot spot on my palm. Hope Doug can have it fixed in future runs.

Back