Everyone's latest acquisitions!

Been away from the forums for quite some time. I also didn't buy anything for a few years really. Starting my life and moving out from the parents and such will do that I suppose. Here is my purchases for this year so far. I've found many others that are waiting for money. I'm fairly intrigued with these Chinese companies as of late.

20190609_222204_HDR_zpswvzjsl1r.jpg

Been away from the forums for quite some time. I also didn't buy anything for a few years really. Starting my life and moving out from the parents and such will do that I suppose. Here is my purchases for this year so far. I've found many others that are waiting for money. I'm fairly intrigued with these Chinese companies as of late.

20190609_222204_HDR_zpswvzjsl1r.jpg
what is the coyote brown knife in the top right?

what is the coyote brown knife in the top right?
It is a Civivi Shard.
Brown G10 with CF overlay
D2 steel on captured bearings
Gold colored skeletonized liner lock and gold/bronze hardware.

Very nice knife for under $100. Its a bit thick for my preference though. Doesnt get carried a lot. The top left is also a Civivi. Its WE knives budget line if you're unfamiliar. The two I have are amazing for what I paid. The quality is easily worth twice thier price IMO.

Thanks to a fellow forum member”tyyreaun” that went to the blade show I was able to score a NIB Para 2 DLT Exclusive M390 and he even threw in some extra goodies :thumbsup:
I’ve been chasing one of these for a while! Another perfect example also from Spyderco/DLT .
HkEruVT.jpg

Last edited:
Back