Everyone's latest acquisitions!

Big mail call yesterday: Burt Foster Combat #4 in his laminated steel (410 stainless over 80CRV2 carbon core) and black canvas micarta. This has got his new 2021 ABS MS stamp. Also a DLT Trading exclusive Hinderer Eklipse in M390, FDE G10, and battle bronze ano Ti.

Bonus glamor shot of the laminated steel spine on the Foster.

Big mail call yesterday: Burt Foster Combat #4 in his laminated steel (410 stainless over 80CRV2 carbon core) and black canvas micarta. This has got his new 2021 ABS MS stamp. Also a DLT Trading exclusive Hinderer Eklipse in M390, FDE G10, and battle bronze ano Ti.

Bonus glamor shot of the laminated steel spine on the Foster.

Nice, that Foster piece deserves its own photo.

Picked this up for my wife's birthday tomorrow and she loves it already.
SC Dragonfly  3.23.21.jpg

I've been looking at this for a long time and glad I finally got one it, it's so solid it makes most of my other folders feel like toys in comparison and is razor sharp.
Buck 112-3  3.23.21.jpg

Buck 112 Ranger Pro, I love it.
An older model my dad got for a years ago at top, never used it much but did take care of it.
Buck 112-2  3.23.21.jpg

Buck 112-1  3.23.21.jpg

I went on a little bit of a buying spree this last week. :)

This one is my favorite of the bunch so far. A Mini Grip from the custom shop with an M4 blade. I didn't like the Cerakote so I had it acid washed and tumbled and then added some Igorded scales and titanium hardware. :)
UsnjXBW.jpg

And then I had to put my (and my wive's) REI coupon to use, lol.
wmT4W8C.jpg

db89uFc.jpg

And then a Case pre-order arrived (still waiting on another Case pre-order). Half Whittler in Pocket Worn Gray Jigged Bone with CV steel.
RoyMFO1.jpg

And a Spyderco SPY27 Mule Team with scales that was a bit late to arrive.
tFAWPIF.jpg

A sweet Boker Barlow with C75 steel and Olive wood covers also came in. :D
3SZMU6x.jpg

A Buck 102 Pro with canvas Micarta, aluminum, and S35VN.
gFSV6nt.jpg

And last, but not least, the GEC #85 Cap Lifter. :D
1gLZ4NT.jpg

Nice bunch, the cap lifters were hard to get, and I like the 102. Cool selection of knives. And there is just something so classic about that Boker.

fnAjUbh.jpg

just took delivery of this extremely practical folder. It is WAY thinner bte than the Benchmade grips I own :thumbsup:
I bought one of those for my grandson's 16 birthday, which is coming up. Had Knifeworks put his name on the blade. Seems like quite a nice piece of work, I'm sure he will like it.

I bought one of those for my grandson's 16 birthday, which is coming up. Had Knifeworks put his name on the blade. Seems like quite a nice piece of work, I'm sure he will like it.
I’m very impressed with it. I am a fan of Benchmade grips but the Hogue blows it away. Both cutting and axis/able action.

Just received a Spyderco Shaman S90V CF Sprint that I purchased off of EB.

Paid too much for it but I wanted it NOW and didn't want to wait to find 1 for a better price. Oh well . . . LOL! ;)

O0DsmMz.jpg

Bought it only after I decided to keep my S30V G10 Shaman in order to pair them together and to match that pair w/the S30V G10 and S90V Sprint Native Chief to create a dual pair comparison.

dUrjCmV.jpg
dUrjCmV

Last edited:
Sorry, no photos. But last week I received two Kershaws from BladeHQ. The first is a discontinued Hinderer-designed Thermite Flipper on sale for $21 and a Kershaw Volt SS for $35. Liked the way they looked and the price was right. Thought they would make good 'beaters' but they are really well-made blades.
Then I had to order from Knifeworks one of the RSK mini-R2s with the red sunburst G10 scales. Its on the way. Should be here later this week. I have a full-size R2 made by BM and I love the knife. Looking forward to the Hogue.

Back