Everyone's latest acquisitions!

JjVRzze.jpg

XM-18 Gen 6 3.5, loving the burgundy micarta scale, i bought a blue Ti scale for it, but think I'm going to leave it, as is.
Hinderer just killed it with this design. I swear just all around perfect.

What's your early impressions of the 0990? The only negatives I've heard is the flipper tab is quite small and the detent is a bit strong, but I guess that's kinda subjective. What says you?
I had bladehq check the action, centering, and lockup. It came beyond perfect!

You have a super strong detent, and a nice crisp deployment. The tab is small, but not insanely tiny. It's a smaller knife, so you have to hold it in your palm well or it feels like it could fly out of your hands.

You can not use the blade hole for opening in any way, with the detent and the amount to purchase you just really can't.

Imo, this knife is a fricking knockout, 11 out of 10, really glad I got it.

Return 1, buy 3!

-Returned a CRK Small Inkosi Insigo w black micarta inlays that was delivered Friday. From a personal preference standpoint, it did not fit my hand and was completely dull to my eyes. Perhaps I am a victim of the beautiful 21/31 Sebenza polished inlays…easy return for the $$, but…the funds (per the deposition my wife will give to counsel someday) went into….

-CPK Basic 5” Field Knife (thank you fast internet!)
-CPK FK2
-CPK DEK1

Last edited:
Steevee has been making some absolutely killer knives lately too!!! You scooped up the best one yet!!!
Seems like not to many people visit the makers for sale thread!! I have a look every day!!!! And drool.....
Me too! It's the first place I look when I get the itch for something new (ie every day!).

steevee steevee does some great work for a very fair price. I'm really looking forward to the run of pocket-sized bowies he mentioned on a recent sales thread.

What's your early impressions of the 0990? The only negatives I've heard is the flipper tab is quite small and the detent is a bit strong, but I guess that's kinda subjective. What says you?
Exactly the case with mine and I second most of what Yo Mama said about the 0990. Still, love it. I wish it was slightly bigger but what the heck...
Love the strong detent and it's built as a tank IMO, came just perfect without being checked in BHQ.

Something new for me, hot from my mail box, came from EU after a long trip, but it's finally here to satisfy my Old School taste... :cool:

1DCcdg.jpg

Back