F-16 Specs And Pricing. . . . PLUS An Amazing Discount & Nuclear Option Coming Wed. June 17, 2020

This will be an instant classic that I will (no) regret(s) not grabbing I'm sure.

I can only hope that someone buys an extra nuke that has linen micarta they dont want....

I just couldnt liquidate enough steel in time.

I'm trying, I really am......

I have never seen anyone get let down in the end with a grab bag, blind nuke option, ever. You may just sell the knife at asking plus shipping to recoup funds, trading or loving what you get. I have never seen one of these gone awry, to my knowledge once all the dust settles (unless people are screctly pissed off and don't post, and I do not follow every post). There is always some "whining" in the grab bags, and then folks sell and trade and all seems to be set straight and the Hog-Fu is restored across the realm...

Not to mention, the "first runs" (I would assume) will be taken down and re-posted on the site with regular prices by the time these arrive, so the folks who get in early have a little price advantage on their side as they can unload to folks wanting to buy after the rave reviews hit the site at a more competitive price...plus, the nukes are gone when they are gone and will not be offered again, except in future grab bags, I imagine...

And, just because certain handle material will be used for scales, they said nothing about the fact that it would be all the same material (although that is what is kind of implied or assumed), so I would bet we see some pretty neat stuff come along with the nukes...I seriously doubt a CS Busse would disappoint, especially since the standard models already come with fullers and 360 degree nuke. Previously the Nukes were the ones with fullers, etc, and it was very transparent. These "luck of the draw blades" always seem to be a touch or two above "normal" with a "only a stamp" to make you feel cool, to put it mildly.

Although time will tell!!!

C

Well hog sh**!
I held out as long as I could. But in the end: comp with maroon micarta.
Seems to be a recurring theme with me.

Please, Jerry. Don’t bring out anything like a Hellrazor, SFNO, or sword for a couple of months. Please. For the love of God. Think smallllll.

Yeah, that info is seldom provided. Ya pays your money and takes ya chances. Like I did.

I don't really consider it "taking my chances" when it comes to buying a Busse.

*EDIT*

Found this :

"Featuring a 16" blade of .210" thick INFI and an overall length of approximately 22 3/4" the Busse Combat F-16 is designed for balance and speed"

So it apparently is as quick in the hand as I thought it might be. I bet snap cuts would be devastating against an assailant if used in self defense.

Last edited:
So it apparently is as quick in the hand as I thought it might be. I bet snap cuts would be devastating against an assailant if used in self defense.

Remains to be seen. Don't get me wrong, I ordered one. But it unlikely to be quite as quick in the hand as a fighting Bowie with a distal taper on the blade.

Really looking forward to getting mine.
In the meantime, I am trying to get a good idea of the proportions, and with a blade width of 1.8" at the widest point, what would the width of the main body be? The width of the fuller? The width of the hollow grind area?
Just looking at the picture, it looks like it is 4 inches wide !

Really looking forward to getting mine.
In the meantime, I am trying to get a good idea of the proportions, and with a blade width of 1.8" at the widest point, what would the width of the main body be? The width of the fuller? The width of the hollow grind area?
Just looking at the picture, it looks like it is 4 inches wide !

I think the blade is about 1.6 inches wide, other than the harpoon like area that's 1.8 inches wide. With my hobbit hands, I should be able to just about get a complete two handed grip on the handle. My Musso Bowie replica has a 5.5 inch handle and I can get a hand and a half grip on it.

The main reason I decided to get this is that it was either this or the AK47 or the Rucki and I think that this will actually be a more powerful cutter than either of them. I'm really hoping I'm right! The other reason is that I'm hoping this will become a sought after classic like other models made in the past. All the more reason to own a first run edition.

Make no mistake, this isn't going to end up a safe queen, I don't believe in that, I USE the blades that I buy, PERIOD.

Last edited:
Remains to be seen. Don't get me wrong, I ordered one. But it unlikely to be quite as quick in the hand as a fighting Bowie with a distal taper on the blade.
Quite. Well-balanced and quick is a frequent claim for Busse fighter-styled blades, but they don’t always deliver. I was quite excited about the FMV14, until I had it in hand.

Back