Fairly Knives Chat Thread!!!

fairly.jpg Mine hasn't been aging well. But I am sure it's my fault. It has spent a lot of time sheathed in the garage being used as a killer bottle opener. Knife hasn't seen much oxygen.

Last edited:
Hi fockers. Life is a bitch, yes? I've been busy with kids and poor health mixed with some quality thc. I don't even carry a knife daily but can't get rid of any either :)

I in fact did just put an "I'll take it" for a DFK tanto on the exchange.. keep that shit safe :)_

Hotter than crap today here in PNW and I'm heading back outside O)o

Daniel- how's Co? girls all good?

I'm spent. take care guys and give peace a chance :D

Hmm D, a few knives on your instagram feed look tight... I assume they are all orders or going to a store? the A2 with fullers and shadow box scales.. WHAT UP :D

Ok time for some sort of food and drink, long night with scared kiddo and I'm exhausted =_=

Yo yo yo yoyo ! :p:D
46960728021_94fe00db89_h.jpg

Wooo people! I think D's still recovering. I miss seeing all his crazy good knife pics.

I heard that he is secretly training for the complete domination of Knife or Death.
h0410.gif

Hi fockers. Life is a bitch, yes? I've been busy with kids and poor health mixed with some quality thc. I don't even carry a knife daily but can't get rid of any either :)

I in fact did just put an "I'll take it" for a DFK tanto on the exchange.. keep that shit safe :)_

Hotter than crap today here in PNW and I'm heading back outside O)o

Daniel- how's Co? girls all good?

I'm spent. take care guys and give peace a chance :D

Sloth!!! Good to see around! Sorry to hear about the poor health but glad to hear about the quality thc. :D
Post a pic of that Tanto whenever you get a chance.

D, after seeing all the post I missed, I realized that I never sub'ed this thread. :eek:
Rookie move, I know. I fixed it .

WHAT THE SHIT IS GOING ON FOCKERS! :)_

life is STILL a bitch but I'm fighting back... lots of health issues and still battling.. kids are nuts..

Hope all are doing better than I am, if not, you poor bastards! lol

I'm lazy as hell and taking time to do much of anything besides getting thru the day seems like a chore but hopefully I'll work to something above that soon and drop some photos of oldies and perhaps get something new.

DAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNYEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLL quit putting the stink patch on your eye, man! Get better or we have some problems to work out :)

get this.. havent had alcohol in like 2 years, and been off da we3d for 1 f'ing month.. trying to figure out how to live to 65... lol

PEACE OUT, back on and off semi- regularly if possible, at least a few times a month.. ciao!

WHAT THE SHIT IS GOING ON FOCKERS! :)_

life is STILL a bitch but I'm fighting back... lots of health issues and still battling.. kids are nuts..

Hope all are doing better than I am, if not, you poor bastards! lol

I'm lazy as hell and taking time to do much of anything besides getting thru the day seems like a chore but hopefully I'll work to something above that soon and drop some photos of oldies and perhaps get something new.

DAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNYEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLL quit putting the stink patch on your eye, man! Get better or we have some problems to work out :)

get this.. havent had alcohol in like 2 years, and been off da we3d for 1 f'ing month.. trying to figure out how to live to 65... lol

PEACE OUT, back on and off semi- regularly if possible, at least a few times a month.. ciao!

Yo, Sloth
Always good to see you around here!
Ya know that old saying...." If I would have known I was going to live this long, I would have taken better care of myself."
I never thought I would live past 30, haha. Btw, if you aren't going to do anything with that weed..... ;):D

Good to see you guys here! Kevin that pic is killer, is that in an orchard?

I want to get this place going again too! lol I need to get my membership here.

Good to see you guys here! Kevin that pic is killer, is that in an orchard?

I want to get this place going again too! lol I need to get my membership here.

Suuuuup D!
Yeah, it's a old walnut orchard and the last one in my part of town. I go past it when I walk my dog ( Rilley ) up on the levee.
The Backpacker went to work with me a couple days last week. It still cuts though cardboard like a laser!
Two of my favorite things Fairly Knives and burritos.
46346045375_601aec78ae_h.jpg

Mornin' Vatos!
I used this DFK TBO to do a little yard work last weekend.
33584108168_eba7b9dde2_h.jpg

This thing is a BEAST! You really do make one hell of a knife, Daniel!!

Kevin that is the best seeing that on in action!! I don't know if you have seen the test video but I get silly trying to break this thing to no avail.

I AM BACK!!!!!!!!!! I finally re-upped my subscription here and hope you guys are ready for some knives!

Back