Fall is snarking at your door!

Status
Not open for further replies.
mmmmmmm.........
breakfast of champions:
Irish breakfast tea
currant and ginger scone (homemade)
slabs of homemade bacon cut with a Becker knife and cooked in a cast iron skillet over fire.
(OK, I cheated a little, there -- it's a gas stove in my kitchen, but it's the thought that counts, right?)

mmmmmmm.........
breakfast of champions:
Irish breakfast tea
currant and ginger scone (homemade)
slabs of homemade bacon cut with a Becker knife and cooked in a cast iron skillet over fire.
(OK, I cheated a little, there -- it's a gas stove in my kitchen, but it's the thought that counts, right?)
A lot better than my 2 eggs on a roll with Texas Pete and a Protein shake

If it burns like fire, it be fire.
Plain Jane eggs, bacon, toast. Now for some Beyond Black roasted coffee beans, freshly ground. Love that BRCC!

Did something just happen here? All of a sudden, all threads were in chronological order from oldest to newest start date. Very weird.

It was just the Becker section of BF, the others were normal. Like if settings were changed.

Cool to see those old 2008 posts. A lot of talk about people getting their Camillus 2s and 7s.

It was just the Becker section of BF, the others were normal. Like if settings were changed.

Cool to see those old 2008 posts. A lot of talk about people getting their Camillus 2s and 7s.

You likely hit the Start Date tab by accident. I do that sometimes. You can fix it by clicking the Last Message tab. Those tabs act as filters to allow you to sort the content to your preferences. Most folks likely sort it by Last Message.

zZCXSNi.png

Thanks, guys.

Sawyer there is quite the canine. Not a full blooded Golden retriever, he has some Australian Shepherd in him. He is easily the most intuitive dog that I have ever had. Keeps our other pups in line and makes sure our kids are happy, healthy, and safe.

I never taught him a word. I just tell him to do something and he does it. Rather uncanny.

Thanks, guys.

Sawyer there is quite the canine. Not a full blooded Golden retriever, he has some Australian Shepherd in him. He is easily the most intuitive dog that I have ever had. Keeps our other pups in line and makes sure our kids are happy, healthy, and safe.

I never taught him a word. I just tell him to do something and he does it. Rather uncanny.
He has the souls of your past favorite dogs in him. Thats how he understands you. Just my opinion from experience with my favorite dogs

91bravo 91bravo Are you in any of the commercials for the new season of Knife or Death??? Or can I stop pausing to look? Inquiring minds gotta know. Or will you have to kill me if you tell me

Can't say anything about it until our episode airs. Hell, we don't even know which episode we are in. Man, I wanna tell yall so much, but I can't say nothin' yet. Yall try not to laugh at me too hard...:D

Come on Oct. 3!
I didn't think you could say nuttin. But I had to try. Now for my other question cause I can't find it on the webz. What is BAR #7 ???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back