Fall is snarking at your door!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tanglediver

Gold Member
You won't let Dubz take a nap? What?

Bad Jeep parts list (update):- cracked muffler (welded back), burnt catalytic converter (replaced), .060" gap between intake/exhaust manifolds (machine shopped), broken carburetor base (replaced carb.), bad carb base gasket sandwich (hunted down gasket sandwich from 3 different sources on lunchtime break). NOW it can go to a smog check station, and maybe pass (California ULTRA bull$!t).

You won't let Dubz take a nap? What?

Bad Jeep parts list (update):- cracked muffler (welded back), burnt catalytic converter (replaced), .060" gap between intake/exhaust manifolds (machine shopped), broken carburetor base (replaced carb.), bad carb base gasket sandwich (hunted down gasket sandwich from 3 different sources on lunchtime break). NOW it can go to a smog check station, and maybe pass (California ULTRA bull$!t).
Sounds like somebody put a 50 Beowulf thru the hood:D

Worked the 3-11 PM shift Friday, the 7 AM-3 shift today, 3-11 again tomorrow, and then for the next 4 days I have to be up at 5 AM to make apple butter and/or go to work.

After that another 3-11 Friday, 7-2 next Saturday. As soon as I leave work next Saturday I have to go drive people for a wedding, most likely until late at night, then back to the week long work/apple butter grind..

How many pots of coffee can a large man safely consume in a day?

Worked the 3-11 PM shift Friday, the 7 AM-3 shift today, 3-11 again tomorrow, and then for the next 4 days I have to be up at 5 AM to make apple butter and/or go to work.

After that another 3-11 Friday, 7-2 next Saturday. As soon as I leave work next Saturday I have to go drive people for a wedding, most likely until late at night, then back to the week long work/apple butter grind..

How many pots of coffee can a large man safely consume in a day?

It has yet to be determined. Report back in two weeks.

And don't come back with anything less than three or four. I know people who pull that off before noon on an average day.

tanglediver

Gold Member
Three, I recommend BRCC, but I have not tried their CAF brew yet. (Xtra caffeine)

s6AsQnU.jpg

Last edited:
It has yet to be determined. Report back in two weeks.

And don't come back with anything less than three or four. I know people who pull that off before noon on an average day.

Perhaps I should have been more clear, a large, non caffeine addicted man. 4 pots might just kill me, though I have made it past 2 pots in the past.

Three, I recommend BRCC, but I have not tried their CAF brew yet. (Xtra caffeine)

Unfortunately it's going to be a community pot of coffee otherwise I would definitely stock up on some BRCC.

At least after we put the apples on to boil I can take naps.

Xr6x

Gold Member
Wow, it's about time! What a beautiful Blade! Can't wait !

:D I wish

Guyon

Biscuit Whisperer
Staff member
Super Mod
Just got off the phone with Ethan. Expect ALOT more pictures from me soon. OMG!

That is all.

Jeremy

Have tried calling him several times. Always goes to voice mail, which is invariably full. I think he's ducking me!

gmoneyluv

Gold Member
Ok, this is getting very interesting. Going to start putting money aside now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Native XF ad, Below bottom BC