Fancy Scales Thread. A CPK picture show

BgrJi0F.jpg

0Myfk7Y.jpg

6qvioDR.jpg

UhJfO1K.jpg

How are there no antique micarta scale pics in here yet??? o_O Well, here mine are from my new HDFK... (was hoping for a little more streakiness on mine, but them's the breaks.)

IMG_3368.jpg

IMG_3373.jpg

ETA - And another in stronger light:

IMG_3374.jpg

Last edited:
I think you know that I was joking but one can always wish.:D When, if, there is a pre-order, that is the combination I want on this beauty.;)

I only want one small knife pre-order at a time and I'm actually leaning towards a preorder on the UF instead simply because it's an established pattern and we're running out of stock and there still appears to be some demand for it. I might know somebody who could proxy for you on a FK2 sale though.

....sales seem to really tax the forums.:eek::)

Ain't that the truth! I set alarms and worked two computers to try for today; kept getting the overloaded capacity message. Pretty awesome to see such demand for CPK sales. I think it makes it that much more rewarding when one gets in.

To not entirely thread hijack, absolutely love the antique on your HDFK Mr. Gusbuster. It reaffirms my decision to go for those scales on mine. It was a tough decision with so many great choices that we are given, but i believe i made the right one for me.

Anyone have a pic of "aged" or "used" antique micarta? Curious to see how dark it may get :)

Back