Fancy Scales Thread. A CPK picture show

Funny you mentioned that lignum is actually my favorite handle material. That feathery grain, green hues, smooth texture and stable rock solid strength. If only I could get that on a CPK. Better yet on a d2 skinner... it'd be like winning the knife lottery dream for me.

View attachment 1214739

Some 45 yo lignum vitae scales................View attachment 1214759

Left my Phillip Patton Lignum Vitae Double Edged Fighter out in the sun for a little while to darken the scales.
tPZbzyb.jpg

Quick question: are you folks getting shipping notification/tracking, or just getting surprised by the White Box of Goodness when it shows up?

I've always gotten shipping notices because Jo tends to use and generate shipping labels through PayPal. What pattern are you referring to though? UF / DEF? I think that most of the regular UF, if not all, have already been shipped but Jo has not had the time to update every claim post in that preorder. Nathan has also said that they are now fulfilling the fancy-schmancy orders which all ought to be wrapped up before the new year, ahead of his original 12 month max fulfillment schedule :)

Back