Favorite Coffee Mug and Traditional Knife

I’ve rescued this one from a box in the basement... a keepsake from my deployment in Bosnia Herzegovina twenty years ago:rolleyes:
8tB1hYY.jpg

7jO7jX0.jpg

Last edited:
I had breakfast with my daughter and grandmother this morning when I ran across this. There have been many cups of coffee drank out of this mug. Heck I may have had my first cup out of it.
ACBBF9D6-35F0-4A92-A5B6-A9B40FEBA454.jpg
Classic :thumbsup:

I’ve rescued this one from a box in the basement... a keepsake from my deployment in Bosnia Herzegovina twenty years ago:rolleyes:

I’m out of town this weekend, but I’ll have to dig out my old Kosovo mug when I get back home tomorrow.

I was a plans offficer for the first Kosovo rotation in 1999-2000; the CG would come in for his morning intel briefing...and forget to take his coffee mug with him. I’d dutifully walk it back to his office each morning, but a couple of days before we redeployed I said to myself, “$&@! it; I’m stealing the general’s mug.”

It’s a nice mug, and I don’t feel the least bit guilty.

I’m out of town this weekend, but I’ll have to dig out my old Kosovo mug when I get back home tomorrow.

I was a plans offficer for the first Kosovo rotation in 1999-2000; the CG would come in for his morning intel briefing...and forget to take his coffee mug with him. I’d dutifully walk it back to his office each morning, but a couple of days before we redeployed I said to myself, “$&@! it; I’m stealing the general’s mug.”

It’s a nice mug, and I don’t feel the least bit guilty.
the General’s mug...no less!:)

Last edited:
Thank you B, Hivoltage Hivoltage . Very nice pic as well. Glad we could give this thread a kick in the pants. Hope all is well.

Hot here too, no storms. Joshua Tree is also one of my favorite places. I have also sat in business meetings in Scottsdale where I had a direct view of Camelback Mtn. and wanted to be out there instead.

Back