Favorite Swamp Rat

Overall favorite is the RMD but KD SH is second, old school Crash Rat is up there as well, RMD Proto is next to perfect it should have gone production, here are a few pics of my favorites...
Picture003-15.jpg

IMG_8937.jpg

Picture015-2.jpg

Picture009-8-1.jpg

The RMD since it's the only one I have.

But, I need to get a Rodent Solution. It's been calling to me for awhile now.

Are they still available?

I really love my Rodent Solution. Mainly because I wanted a small bushcrafty blade.

I also really like a Ratmandu I have seen in satin with blue scales. Looks like a great knife as well..

By far my Rodent Solution. Love the RMD but I can't seem to put the RS down, and its been like that for a while..

I only got 2, a Chopweiler and a Howlin' Rat, The Howlin' Rat is my Motocycle knife, it's in my saddlebag and sees lottsa use, the Chopweiler is still a virgin, haven't decided if i wanna keep it or not.

That pic just reminded me of the food at Jock and Jill's. Mmmmm I can't wait to go back to Atlanta.

Satin battle rat favorite knife bar none i take in the woods walking the dog every day
gen 1 howler

At my age, the dog would have to carry the BR. LOL In the woods, it's either the Gen I Howler or the HRLM.
JODY, how did your 'join' date get to 2011? I know you've been around much longer than that, more like 8-10 years.

Camp tramp. I am a res-c guy and I love blades close to 8". If I had a ratweiler it might replace it;)

It wouldn't. Nice knife, I had one and a Chopweiller too. They both left and the CT stayed. I think it was the Res-C over the micarta in the end. Especially on larger knives.

Wet

Overall favorite is the RMD but KD SH is second, old school Crash Rat is up there as well, RMD Proto is next to perfect it should have gone production, here are a few pics of my favorites...
Picture003-15.jpg

IMG_8937.jpg

Picture015-2.jpg

Picture009-8-1.jpg

Max, I had forgotten about the Crash Rat! Wow, those things were awesome! Great pictures! :thumbup:

Here's mine...

P6070596.jpg

Rob, now I'm missing your company...along with so many others and I'm hungry for some of that delicious food from Jocks and Jills!! Blade Show 2013 is only about 6 months away. I, for one, cannot wait! :)

Mini Uncle Mojo
M9
Taz Rat

I do like my Rats. A few custom shop pieces also make their way into the top 5 as well.

At my age, the dog would have to carry the BR. LOL In the woods, it's either the Gen I Howler or the HRLM.
JODY, how did your 'join' date get to 2011? I know you've been around much longer than that, more like 8-10 years.
Wet
Wellwe have a bit of a pitbull problem around here, they like to break out of their yards and run amok. About a year ago a neighbor's dog got mauled and she got bit up pretty good too. Since i can't carry a gun in this ridiculous state, and a rucki is awkward to carry (the sbr fit right in the pocket of carhartt jeans in a quickdraw sheath)
I lost my old bf account and email with my old computer. Forgotten passwords, compromised accounts.
Divorce. Yeah february 2004 was my join date. http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/member.php/131782-voracious
And hey satin battle rat is only about 15oz! The dog only weighs 7 pounds but you should see her chase the 20 lb cat around!

Lately my favorite has become my Rodent Solution, so much so I have a custom one on the way. Next up is the RMD, followed closely by the mini mojo.

But I would love to get a rattlehawk.

Satin Battle Rat.....now if I could only get one in black, it would be perfect.

Gen 1 howler.

Camp Tramp.

My Crash Rat rides shotgun in my Police Car.

I love my Vex. It's currently on its way back to the swamp to have liners installed.

Swamp Rat D2 is awesome, I'd love to see more of come out of the swamp.

Back