Favorite Swamp Rat

1) Satin Rodent Solution
2) RMD
3) Rucki
4) Waki
In that order.
Wish I had a Rat Trap, it'd be in my pocket as I type!

You like the Rucki more than the Waki? Why? I'm 6-5 and was hoping for the longer Waki but may buy the Rucki just because it's available.

Man this is a crazy tough choice for me! I have more Rats than any other brands. I truly love all of them. BUT my Chopweiler would be the last to go!!! A Chopweiler and Swamp Warden make a killer duo! But a Chopweiler and Inficoot is just perfect!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Hummmmmmmmmm ......... the RMD is my favourite but the M9 (it was my first Rat) is a sentimental favourite... :)

I only have one, so by default it is my favorite.
4328ec46.jpg

I'll add to the gen1 Howling Rat contingent. Had several, then sadly none. Now I have an old friend returning to my grasp in a gen1 tan HR. Can't wait to get it back! :thumbup:

Trying to narrow down your one favorite Rat would be like picking your all time favorite album. You can narrow it down to about 10...but that's it LOL!

My favorites have always been these two:

attachment.php

But then again, I also REALLY liked these two:

attachment.php

BUT the originals! I really liked the originals too:

attachment.php

If I could narrow it down to my favorites, it would be these six:
attachment.php

I'll add to the gen1 Howling Rat contingent. Had several, then sadly none. Now I have an old friend returning to my grasp in a gen1 tan HR. Can't wait to get it back! :thumbup:

Got it!

FSHTHR001.jpg

:D

RMDx. Great blade, thin yet tough as nails, best handle in the business. Seriously thinking about sending it in for a coating and a handle swap to black canvas.

Back