Fiddleback community center

hqdefault.jpg

That is me on the right, in my best suit.

Ok I get the suit but what's with the fake back drop ? I thought you said you were meeting in the Appalachians near where "Tony the Frog" lives ?

Well...I made it home! What an intense week. Said goodbye to my father on Father's Day - a wonderful celebration of old friends, laughter, tears, stories, more laughter, and of course, lots of food. We rested him at Quantico with full military honors, closing with Taps and a 21 gun salute. Right next to my mother. All the Italians - and the Irish we've married - lined up to throw dirt and flowers onto the casket. It was perfect.

Then the limo driver took us to a tiny Italian restaurant for platters of calamari (his favorite) and tables of food. More laughter! Made even better with a black hearse parked out front! Man we had some fun with that.

Made it home last night...my dirt road, my new Asp, rain on the metal roof, my dog on the porch, a hot cup of tea...and the cigar my buddy slipped me after the ceremony.

My ol' man is grinning ear to ear!

Last edited:
That looks like a comfy setup Tony. Congrats for the positive send off of your father and welcome home.

Looks like I'll be spending the night at our local children's hospital. Nothing to report yet but send some smoke this way while we hold the fort.

Oh man. Positive thoughts for your little one and the family. I sincerely hope all goes as well as possible tonight.

Smoke is on the way Jarrett.

Best wishes for a timely resolution and everyone getting back to the comfort of your home real soon.

I hope all is well Jarrett. Thoughts and prayers are with you and the family.

Oh man. Positive thoughts for your little one and the family. I sincerely hope all goes as well as possible tonight.

Sorry to hear it. Smoke sent.

Sorry to hear this man, smoke and good energy sent.

Thats sad to hear. Hoping for the best possible outcome.

Sorry to hear that - hope everything is ok.

Smoke and thoughts your way.

Smoke is on the way Jarrett.

Best wishes for a timely resolution and everyone getting back to the comfort of your home real soon.

Thank you all for the positive energy and good wishes.

Looks like we are out of the danger zone for now. We will be here tonight and reassess in the morning.

Last edited:
Back