Fiddleback community center

Tod (hasco) commented in the flea market that today is his 10th wedding anniversary. Congrats buddy, happy anniversary!

Shingles suuu-uuuuuu-uuuuuuck! Just sayin'

If you had chicken pox as a kid, look into and consider a shingles vaccination.

ps If my posts seem incoherent over the next few days, its the meds talking. :)

I'll second this. I had them about 3 years ago and they certainly suck. Sorry to hear you have them. Hopefully it goes by quick. I got them on my forehead while in the middle of a US/Europe tour. It was awful. Thankfully it only lasted about 3 weeks. The worst of it was about 10 days.
I'm hoping you have a quick and easy recovery. :thumbup:

I've been there too! Oh man, that just sucks!!! Hope you feel better soon.

I'll second this. I had them about 3 years ago and they certainly suck. Sorry to hear you have them. Hopefully it goes by quick. I got them on my forehead while in the middle of a US/Europe tour. It was awful. Thankfully it only lasted about 3 weeks. The worst of it was about 10 days.
I'm hoping you have a quick and easy recovery. :thumbup:

Thanks. I could not imagine it on your head. I'm really sorry about that. Before starting my sick leave I talked to a co-worker who is going to cover for me and he had it on his head and face last year too. He had an awful headache for about 10 days. Mine is on my upper right torso, front and back. Feels like someone is putting a spear or something through me from front to back.

I've been there too! Oh man, that just sucks!!! Hope you feel better soon.

Thanks. I would not recommend this to anyone either. I'm not one to cuss very much and think it should be called "Sailor's disease" because I find myself muttering a lot of cuss words as the itching comes and goes and as the pain comes and goes. :)

Get well soon!

Thanks. I'm hoping to do that but we'll see. I've been told to expect it to get worse. Mostly don't want to pass on chicken pox to anyone, esp. the 5 month old baby. The 5 and 7 yr olds had vaccinations so they should be ok.

sorry to hear about that warrior108. hope you are on the mend soon.

Heading to Tennessee tomorrow for the memorial service of an old friend who passed away last week. 4 months ago he dropped me at Nashville airport, a week later he was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer, last week he was gone...
Cliff was a knife nut, hundreds of traditional folders.
Being an Aussie he has asked to remember him with a party and a smile, we will be joining his beautiful wife Penny to honor him. Accordingly. Cheers Cliff!

Heading to Tennessee tomorrow for the memorial service of an old friend who passed away last week. 4 months ago he dropped me at Nashville airport, a week later he was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer, last week he was gone...
Cliff was a knife nut, hundreds of traditional folders.
Being an Aussie he has asked to remember him with a party and a smile, we will be joining his beautiful wife Penny to honor him. Accordingly. Cheers Cliff!

I'm very sorry to hear that Bear. Great way to remember someone .. party and a smile

Sad news. I'm very sorry about your friend. I hope that brighter days are ahead for his family and friends like you. I'll say a Cheers for Cliff as well!

Sorry to hear of your loss Jules. My prayers and thoughts are with you all.

warrior108

it's cool ff you hang on to my EDK until this clears up......im talking WAY UP....just sayin:D

Back