Fiddleback Flea Market

Update to trade interests to Bushboot in 5650.

Any of the 4-5" knives are of interest. Cash can be added to right deal.

Would love to trade these for scandi fiddlebacks. BLJ and a black on black kephart Orange liners o1 1/8 sft. Thanks jay

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

2015 0116 22 – Bushfinger w/ Evergreen over black w/white pinstripes, SFT Tang, convex on 1/8 spalted 01 steel - SOLD

IMG_9054-vi.jpgIMG_9056-vi.jpg

Last edited:
The hunter is older, 5/32" O1 Convex SFT w black micarta bolsters and brown ShadeTree, 4 pin (1 is mosaic) has a nice natural patina and is razor sharp $OLD or trade STYD w Spider Sheath
The Sneaky Pete is 1/8" O1 SFT w Olive Canvas Micarta over Black w lime pinstripes I haven't carried or used this , still have the fiddlepaper :) $380 w the plain non-spider sheath sheath

I have some other fixed blades for sale / trade in the main section as well, The Beretta Loveless is spoken for.

Sneaky Hunter.jpglineup.jpg

http://s1240.photobucket.com/user/jeffer1022/slideshow/fixed%20blades%20for%20sale%20trade

Last edited:
Catch and Release, here are a few of my pics from today, $SOLD, price includes PP fees and USPS priority shipping, knife is new as received from FF

2015 0123 11 – Bushboot w/ green Box Elder burl over natural w/ lime pinstripes, Tapered Tang, convex on 5/32 spalted 01 steel
View attachment 510802View attachment 510803View attachment 510804

Let me know if you want me to email larger files of the pics. Not really looking for trades but I'm always interested in Hunters or Camp Nessies(I could add $ for the right one)

Last edited:
Holy Bushboot batman!

Just wanted to remind everyone of how much you love me and inform you that my birthday is coming up! 😇

And yes that is mung on your screen! 😈

Last edited:
I'm assuming it's ok for me to post this here. If not shoot me a pm and I will remove it.

For Sale: WAS Knives - Bush Adder

Condition: New; Never Used / Never Sharpened

OAL: 8"
Handle: Buckeye Burl (Stabilized), Natural Canvas Micarta Pins and lanyard hole, Blue and
Red G10 Liners
Blade: CPM-154, 4" long (3.5" cutting edge), .125" thick, high hollow grind, spear point, tapered tang,
spine file work, ricasso design work .

*** New Sheath (Pictured) Included (Right hand slip sheath)

$200 Shipped in CONUS. Paypal accepted. Will consider trades for Fiddleback Forge, WAS or Jarrett Fleming knives.

View attachment 509698
View attachment 509699
View attachment 509700
View attachment 509701

Bump with price drop.

I feel like I should reward myself with a Fiddleback since my wife is doing well (just don't tell her). Does anyone have a Recluse with synthetic handle they are willing to part with??

Bushboot now for sale as well as available for trade.

Will sell for what I have in it, Paypal and Shipped - $275

Will trade toward any 4-5" FF.

2015 0123 10 – Bushboot w/ Curly Walnut over natural w/ lime pinstripes, SFT Tang, convex on 1/8 spalted 01 steel

image.jpg

Looking for bush craft karda, I would like an old one. Prefer a Scandi but would be okay without. Wood handles is preference but begets can't be choosers. Shoot me a pm.

Back