Fiddleback Flea Market

looking back i realized i limited what i wanted more than i should have,

i am looking for any bushfingers that are just a little above the rest!! Any scales and colors will be considered

want to buy: Bushfingers, please PM

Hi Ida Ho, I have sent you a message. Thanks.

I would like to trade my recently acquired BC Sr. for an equally stellar Bushcrafter, any price difference to be determined.
My Senior is knife:
2015 0123 29 Bushcrafter Sr. with chocolate Maple burl over natural with a white pinstripe, 3/16" O1 TT $420

I would like to explore any possibility of trading to a BC: burl or other nicely grained woods only, TT preferred but SFT is also fine... if the wood is. PM or e-mail a description of the BC you might consider parting with, and we'll see! Thanks!

The Nessmuk in post 5588 is reduced to $265 net. The price includes insured shipping to the lower 48.

2014 0925 15 – KPH with sandblasted Tuxedo Handles, mosaic pin, SFT Tang, convex on 1/8” spalted 01 steel - $250 SOLD to LavaWood - Thanks

Like new...removed from package to cut some paper and then wrapped back up. I just don't think I'm going to be needing such a specialized skinning knife. I wish I did because this thing is pretty sweet. First I'll take it, followed by a PM gets the knife. Please ensure that you are 18 years of age at time of purchase, and knife is legal to own in your state / municipality. Payment via Paypal, i'll pay the fees and shipping via USPS Priority, insured, CONUS.

KPH.jpg

Last edited:
Brand new Patch knife for sale. No trades please.

Asking $250 via PayPal plus fees. Free shipping. This is priced to sell!!!!

Professor in a blender scales with black and white liners.

5/32" tapered tang.

Last edited:
Catch and release for me. Bought too many knives the last couple weeks.

Refurbished 2009 Hunter in mint condition. Paduk liners with East Indian rosewood, convex 5/32" O1. Refurbished by Andy a few years ago. Has remnants of original makers mark on the grind/flats and second generation makers mark on the spine/butt.

Asking $250 plus fees via PayPal. Free shipping. No trades.

Hope you don't mind me using your pics Kris. Thanks.

2014 0912 20 – Leuku with Ironwood burl over black g10 with lime pinstripes, Tapered Tang, convex on 3/16” spalted 01 steel.

$425.00 w/paypal gift option and price includes priority mail shipping & replacement value insurance.
$438.00 if you paypal using goods/services. shipping/insurance still included.

Knife is pristine and absolutely gorgeous.

PM or email me [joufuu@yahoo] if interested. Trade offers welcome but only interested in Runts & Hiking Buddys. +/-$

leuku_IW_01.jpg

leuku_IW_02.jpg

leuku_IW_03.jpg

f0ec12df-48ce-4c76-a079-4c0c3906ba11.jpg

fac46ed5-9e3b-4c2e-b714-71c89c12b118.jpg

I've bought a guitar and a knife this week or that one would be mine. :rolleyes: Nice Leuku!

2014 0912 20 – Leuku with Ironwood burl over black g10 with lime pinstripes, Tapered Tang, convex on 3/16” spalted 01 steel.

Catch and release for me. Bought too many knives the last couple weeks.

Refurbished 2009 Hunter in mint condition. Paduk liners with East Indian rosewood, convex 5/32" O1. Refurbished by Andy a few years ago. Has remnants of original makers mark on the grind/flats and second generation makers mark on the spine/butt.

Asking $250 plus fees via PayPal. Free shipping. No trades.

Hope you don't mind me using your pics Kris. Thanks.

Is this one still avaible? Are these current pictures? Is the knife still in that condition? Thanks. What would be the total with fees?

$425.00 w/paypal gift option and price includes priority mail shipping & replacement value insurance.
$438.00 if you paypal using goods/services. shipping/insurance still included.

Knife is pristine and absolutely gorgeous.

PM or email me [joufuu@yahoo] if interested. Trade offers welcome but only interested in Runts & Hiking Buddys. +/-$

leuku_IW_01.jpg

leuku_IW_02.jpg

leuku_IW_03.jpg

f0ec12df-48ce-4c76-a079-4c0c3906ba11.jpg

fac46ed5-9e3b-4c2e-b714-71c89c12b118.jpg

Pm sent

Back