Fiddleback Flea Market

Is this one still avaible? Are these current pictures? Is the knife still in that condition? Thanks. What would be the total with fees?

Still available.
They are current pics.
Knife is indeed still in that condition.
Fees I think are $250 plus 3% or you can use the gift option on PayPal and pay no fees.

Superb looking knife too, Bud. If I hadn't already blown the budget (is there such a thing?!?) I'd snap up that Leuku!

Looking for a blueback bushfinger and fubar bushfinger, anyone looking to sell or trade?

Last edited:
Brand new Patch knife for sale. No trades please.

Asking $250 via PayPal plus fees. Free shipping. This is priced to sell!!!!

Professor in a blender scales with black and white liners.

5/32" tapered tang.

what is the blade length on the 'patch' knife ? can't find any info about it on the FF web site.
thanks,
G

I'll have it.

PM in a moment

-Todd

EDIT: paid :cool:

Brand new Patch knife for sale. No trades please.

Asking $250 via PayPal plus fees. Free shipping. This is priced to sell!!!!

Professor in a blender scales with black and white liners.

5/32" tapered tang.

Last edited:
2014 1031 05 – 3 Finger Karda with dyed Curly Oak over natural with blue pinstripes, Tapered Tang, convex on 3/16” spalted 01 steel

Brand New!! Beautiful knife, but I just prefer a thinner steel. Asking $SOLD!! with priority shipping in US. Paypal only!!!

44zcyAA.jpg

8KXWybi.jpg

Last edited:
Catch and release for me. Bought too many knives the last couple weeks.

Refurbished 2009 Hunter in mint condition. Paduk liners with East Indian rosewood, convex 5/32" O1. Refurbished by Andy a few years ago. Has remnants of original makers mark on the grind/flats and second generation makers mark on the spine/butt.

Asking $250 plus fees via PayPal. Free shipping. No trades.

Hope you don't mind me using your pics Kris. Thanks.

I'll take it per pm.

New ED Karda cocobolo over natural/white liners 5/32" spalted O1 tapered tang

SOLDPaypal ("gift" option requested on this one but not required) shipped Priority w/tracking Shipping U.S. only

The first to post "i'll take it" in this thread has the first choice to buy.

Original pic for best look at color
IMG_8652-vi.jpg

Bad lighting cell pic
IMG_20150205_205106_354-1_zpsmbooaomv.jpg

IMG_20150205_210024_724-1_zpsgwee5pfj.jpg

Last edited:
I have a 2 finger Karda that I would like to sell. No trades.

This is brand new, never used, and never sharpened. It has been sitting in my Liberty Safe since I purchase them a couple months ago.

2 Finger Karda with Bocote over natural with lime pinstripes, Tapered Tang, spalted O1 Tool Steel. Comes with KSF pocket sheath.
$315

All usual terms & conditions apply; first "I'll take it", followed by a PM gets the knife. Please ensure that you are 18 years of age at time of purchase, and knife is legal to own in your state / municipality. Payment via Paypal, price includes USPS Priority shipping (fully insured) to your door in CONUS. If you have questions please PM me before completing sale; please only post if you 100% intend to purchase the knife.

Thanks for looking!

2015-01-30%252020.25.59.jpg

2015-01-30%252020.26.34.jpg

2015-01-30%252020.27.10.jpg

2015-01-30%252020.26.11.jpg

This one is gone. Thanks everyone!

Catch and release. You folks are going to love this one!!!

Please submit trade offers over PM.

2015 0130 07 – Hiking buddy w/ Bone over natural w/ orange pinstripes, SFT Tang, convex on 1/8” spalted 01 steel, new and unused.

Third from the top:

IMG_9365-vi.jpg

IMG_9371-vi.jpg

SOLD

Last edited:
Back