Fiddleback Flea Market

WTS- Unused Bush Hermit with brand new Rick Lowe Hybrid sheath. This one is from the first batch(I believe).
Love it but just grabbed a burl BH and I cannot afford to hold on to duplicates. While neither sheath nor knife have been used, there are some small scratches on the blade- typical or kydex.
2016 0826 19 – Bush Hermit w/ osage orange over natural liners & white pinstripes, trinity pinout SFT, convex on spalted ⅛” A2
375.00 delivered CONUS for the knife and sheath. ****** Dropped to 325.00************ **SOLD***********
Thanks,
Bill

Last edited:
WTS Arete- going to try this one again before the auction site:
WTS Arete 1/8 O1 Convex, I think it is antique canvas micarta? I got this one used and I have used it in the kitchen- it has the start of patina from cutting up acidic fruits and veggies. I love the handle but have a 1/8th ASP that is getting all my time.
175.00 Delivered CONUS********************** SOLD***************
Thanks,
Bill

Last edited:
Bushfinger with green liners. Blued finish, green liner. Mint. Asking $Withdrawn for the holidays

bushfinger2_1.jpg

bushfinger1_1.jpg

bushfinger3.jpg

Kepheart with ruby handle and white liners. Mint. Asking $Withdrawn for the holidays

kepheart1.jpg

kepheart2.jpg

kepheart3.jpg

EDC with green handle. Sheath included. Mint. Asking $Withdrawn for the holidays

Monarch with box elder burl handle. Mint. Asking $Withdrawn for the holidays

edcmonarch2_1.jpg

edcmonarch1_1.jpg

Large machette. Mint. Asking $Withdrawn for the holidays

Small machette. Unused, but some of the coating has worn off near the spine on one side from placing in and removing from its tactical cardboard. Asking $Sold

fiddlebackmachette2_1.jpg

fiddlebackmachette1_1.jpg

Just wondering holidays are over any opening back up? Thx.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Culling the collection ... pm me if your not in the USA to arrange shipping

Runt in red dyed wood comes with sheath pictured $SOLD

e0731c483b859e0d8b06468a56827d6a.jpg

49797ea66b9593408970dac07952f635.jpg

27ed1443bb022926e01b12c2335cae0e.jpg

Monarch in sapphire O1 $sold

c5eac119bc4bdd6872a84d8b8674b2e6.jpg

7248997e15ae870c99a9e21a99596a07.jpg

818f68faf6da44bf2137a683aaa6fa51.jpg

9488ec16d667fc4422d41d82b4fc0ce1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Price reduction for post # 11536

The Bushcrafters are $240 each and the KE Bushie is $225. they are all new and never used or carried.

I have a Hunter up for sale.
It's seen some light use, but is very sharp and in great shape.
It comes with this fantastic leather dangler from NixKustoms.

2016 0115 25 – Hunter w/ brown canvas over natural liners & white pinstripes, Tapered Tang, convex on spalted 5/32” O1 - Sold!

The price includes Paypal fees, USPS Priority shipping, and tracking info.

*This one is sold!

Last edited:
Breaking this out from a prior post. Have some unexpected things going on here so I've got to do some price adjustments / motivations. First definitive reply to the thread with "I'll take it" gets it. Feel free to PM or email with questions. Prices include USPS shipping and PP fees. PayPal preferred but am also open to money orders.

Thanks for looking!

Descriptions in alphabetic order by model:

SOLD Moray Navy Burlap over Natural liners with white pinstripes, SFT flat grind 3/32" A2. Light use once or twice but otherwise like new. $255

SOLD Bushcrafter Jr with tangerine burlap over black liners & white pinstripes, SFT, convex on 1/8" spalted A2 $225
Pretty sure there were price increases since the 2015 sale thread where this was $270. It is new/unused but there are some super light (very hard to see) horizontal scratches on the blade, maybe from the cardboard protector?

The pictures, same order as above ...

SOLD WA Surls Moray
MoraySetSm-vi.jpg

SOLD Fiddleback Bushcrafter Jr.
BCJrSmSet2-vi.jpg

Additional BC Jr from original sales thread:
Tangerine Buscrafter Jr can be seen in the 9/18/15 Fiddlback Friday Sale

Last edited:
WTB: I know this is a long shot, but i'm looking for an Esquire or W.A. Surls Inlander in blue burlap Micarta, ideally with orange liners. I may be interested in other Esquires as well. Please send me a message or email me at jjscolman@gmail.com if yoh have one and are interested in selling. Thanks!

Last edited:
Back