Fiddleback Flea Market

Take $25 off if you buy two knives or $50 off if you buy all three.

I'd prefer to sell but I would consider trading for a hardwood Handyman in 3/32" or 1/8" without lime green pinstripes, with cash going either way as needed.

Fiddleback Forge Terrasaur - $321 - 3/32" A2, skeletonized full thickness tang with wenge scales, natural micarta liners, and blue g10 pinstripes. Blade length is approximately 4.13 inches, overall length is approximately 8.88 inches, weight is approximately 4.1 ounces. The knife is in great condition - lightly used and carefully stropped and polished. Some minor signs of use including some faint patina and spots remain that are minor enough that they hardly show up in the pictures below. The lines you see are a reflection of the tree overhead. It comes with the sheath pictured. I dyed the sheath using RIT dye and wiped it off numerous times before letting it dry and finishing it with some Obenauf's. I've worn it a handful of times and tested out some spots and have not noticed any of the dye coming off onto fabric or the knife handle.

Fiddleback Forge Esquire - $321 - 5/32" 01 steel, tapered tang with blackwood scales, natural micarta liners, and orange g10 pinstripes. Blade length is approximately 2.75 inches, overall length is approximately 6.38 inches, weight is approximately 2.8 ounces. The knife is in great condition. It has been used, sharpened and polished. Some minor signs of use including some faint patina, spots, scuffs and scratches remain but are minor enough that they are hardly noticeable in the pictures below. It comes with the pocket sheath pictured.

Fiddleback Forge Pocket Kephart - SOLD///$111 - 3/32" 01 steel, skeletonized full thickness tang with rustic wrap scales (epoxied hemp cord and leather). Blade length is approximately 2.75 inches, overall length is approximately 6.38 inches, weight is approximately 2.8 ounces. The knife is in great condition and only used a handful of times over the last couple weeks. I carefully sharpened it after dropping it to straighten out the bent tip. Some minor signs of use including some faint patina, spots and scuffs but are minor enough that they are hardly noticeable in the pictures below. I also put a little bit of Obenauf's on the handle scales. It comes with the pocket sheath pictured.

Price includes USPS Priority shipping to US addresses. I will ship internationally only if buyer is willing to pay via PayPal gift and accept responsibility for lost or seized shipment.

Last edited:
Recluse: SOLD
with Bone micarta over natural with lime pinstripes, Tapered tang, convex on 5/32” spalted 01 steel
Never used or sharpened
Comes with brand new Patriot sheath with firesteel loop
CCE227D4-DC3F-4B2B-93E9-473834A0FCAA.jpg

88C80640-F5E9-4A92-B777-AB241F3725A5.jpg

A48D6D4F-B6B0-42F4-ACF9-1F5B3F2CC0BF.jpg

BC59BE88-9D15-4EA8-AB2A-E1D60E0D74D5.jpg

Last edited:
Esquire w/ blue Curly Mango over black w/ white pinstripes, Tapered Tang, convex on 5/32” spalted 01 steel
Unused and unsharpened
SOLD
C58FAE47-B41F-46F8-8B74-C441D0C4F7EE.jpg

A2BC14F5-10E5-49A6-8A73-1989B5FA7048.jpg

059A13B5-CC39-4053-BC3F-ECE4735BECAD.jpg

Last edited:
Looking for Runt with Elder scales, or Birch... unsure If that is a thing tho.
Also would like a Bushcrafter, or Bush crafter jr. Not sure what I want handle wise on that one, maybe shadetree, or some color wood.. dunno, just let me know what you got.
I'd try it on fiddleback Friday but I don't have Internet Sept on my phone and hardly any signal out here.

Hey guys!

A few up on the trading block today. I would prefer to trade but if you really like one of these I'd be willing to sell also. All are used. Offers welcome!!! Below are some notes and details on each one.
I am very willing to add cash or receive cash on other end to make a trade even. I am also willing to do 2:2, 1:2, or whatever it would take to work something out if it seems fair on both sides.
Please contact me at johnson DOT rym AT gmail DOT com for the fastest communication, but here on bladeforums works as well.

My trade interests:
Osprey Warthog in 3/32.
KE Bushie in 3/32.
Old School Lady finger in 3/32.
3/32 Scandiman in a more "colorful" handle.
3/32 Handyman convex.
3/32 Hiking buddy convex.
3/32 WAS Rocky Mountain Ness
USERS are welcome!!

#1 - $225 3/32 A2 Handyman in brown canvas micarta. USER. 2nd or 3rd owner, but the first one to use it. White pinstripes, black liners. Sharpened twice. Really like this scandiman. The only reason I'm putting this one up is because I'm interested in a different handle material for another 3/32 handyman. Would definitely do a 1:1 if anyone wants to.

#2 $255 1/8 A2 Handyman. Original owner. USER. Black bolster, black liners, lime green stripes. Box elder burl with some dark green swirls. This might be the most beautiful knife I own. It's been sharpened twice on an edge pro. There is some patina forming. The handle is an superb shape, not a blemish on it. The egde is clean and nice. The only reason I'm throwing it up here is because I want to see what else is out there and I tend to prefer 3/32 blade stock.

#3 $250 1/8 O1 Bushfinger. Original owner. USER. Maroon houndstooth shadetree burlap. Trinity black pinout, white strips and black liners. Quite a bit of patina from food use. Has seen 4-5 sharpenings. It is an outstanding knife, and I would highly recommend it to anyone. Again, I prefer 3/32 blade stock, and the handle is just a touch too big for my hand size and shape. I'm also throwing this one up here to see if I could try something different.

#4 $180 3/32 A2 Scandi Hiking Buddy. USER. 2nd owner. Natural bolster. Natural thick liners. Ruby red shadetree. Picked this one up from Jarrett, who gave me an outstanding price on it and made it all shiny. I noticed it has a piece of tang/steel blocking the path [not completely] through the lanyard hole. It does not affect the knife at all, but in case you are the type who likes to utilize the lanyard tube, I thought it should be mentioned that it'll be possible but more difficult to pass cord through. This one is on the trading block because I have another hiking buddy already and I tend to carry the other one over this one.

9vSd2Np.jpg

D45VxGH.jpg

Last edited:
Drop on production camp post 11543! 305 shipped USA

Sent from the pay phone beside 7/11!

WTB or T for...

Longshot, but if the person(s) who bought either of these Bushfingers happens upon this post, I want to buy one of them. Would also consider other OD over natural with white or orange stripes.

BF #1 is OD over natural and white, 1/8 A2, and sold from USAMadeBlade.
O4TMTFWl.jpg

BF #2 is OD over natural and orange, pretty sure it's 1/8 A2, and sold from FiddlebackOutpost.
lT3gJXql.jpg

Let me know if you have one of these and want to sell it! Also let me know if you have one and don't want to sell it so I can pester you occasionally. :D Thanks!

If nothing else they're pretty to look at pictures of...

2 Bushcrafters and a KE bushie for sale. CONUS. must be 18yr old to purchase. PM me with questions. Paypal F&F please

1. BC ( bought off knives ship free) with Black ash Burl ; natural liners with Blue pinstripe; SFT 1/8" 01 steel . SOLD
2. KE Bushie (bought off Knives ship free) with red Morrell over Blue and White racing stripes; SFT 5/32" 01 steel ($SOLD)
3. BC with curly green maple with natural liners and Blue pinstripes; SFT; 01 steel ($235)
All are new and never used or carried

Last edited:
Handyman 1/8th A2, emerald burlap with black liners and orange pinstripe on a scandi grind. The knife has seen use and has been sharpened. Great overall condition. Asking $200 through PayPal.
bc781de1c05741a80b7a516b5e243b89.jpg

0eb5dc06f8f1f9d99ebe34f9ced6b42f.jpg

a6ef1918f49d141ed0e7576f82888654.jpg

Back