Fiddleback Flea Market

In search of a KE Bushie or possibly and Arete with synthetic scales. Post em if you've got em. Thanks!

Surls Lil Ness. Hate to sell this, but it just never seems to supplant my hiking buddy. Black micarta bolster and yellow shadetree burlap- Super nice setup! 1/8" A2. JouFuu ISP sheath included- knife is a perfect fit! Has been very lightly used- a few faint scratches, but I cannot capture them very well. Sent to Panthera tigris for his expert sharpening, and I have not used it since it was sharpened.
Price: $250 or feel free to make an offer. Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_7655.JPG
    IMG_7655.JPG
    49.7 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_7654.JPG
    IMG_7654.JPG
    49.9 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_7657.JPG
    IMG_7657.JPG
    49.1 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_7660.JPG
    IMG_7660.JPG
    42.1 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_7659.JPG
    IMG_7659.JPG
    55.2 KB · Views: 99
I'm going to be posting up a bunch of knives for sale tonight. So this is just a teaser and a place holder. No trades because I need to raise money for some home design plans. :)

Arete with fire steel... $325 styd

a91f9b1b0ef85008644f96426384780b.jpg

4b769e6e5052fbf58287c0c736524d3f.jpg

Need to do a bit of spring cleaning and release a few Fiddlebacks that aren't seeing enough pocket time or aren't going to get used anytime soon.

Up for grabs are:

1) Old School Lady Finger in Osage over natural liners and orange pinstripes. Blade is 1/8" O1 scandi grind. Old school "Andy Roy" on the butt. Purchased as unused on the flea market not too long ago, and it is unused by me. Comes with sheath pictured. Asking $SOLD shipped.

2) Esquire in Osage over natural liners and white pinstripes. Blade is 1/8" O1 convex grind. Blade has been carried a bit and used lightly. Comes with sheath pictured. Asking $SOLD shipped.

3) Bow Legged Joe in Waterfall Bubinga over natural liners and no pinstripes. Blade is 3/32" A2 convex grind. Blade has been carried a bit and used lightly. Comes with sheath pictured. Asking $SOLD shipped.

Cheers,
Jeremy

Last edited:
Need to do a bit of spring cleaning and release a few Fiddlebacks that aren't seeing enough pocket time or aren't going to get used anytime soon.

Up for grabs are:

1) Old School Lady Finger in Osage over natural liners and orange pinstripes. Blade is 1/8" O1 scandi grind. Old school "Andy Roy" on the butt. Purchased as unused on the flea market not too long ago, and it is unused by me. Comes with sheath pictured. Asking $330 shipped.

2) Esquire in Osage over natural liners and white pinstripes. Blade is 1/8" O1 convex grind. Blade has been carried a bit and used lightly. Comes with sheath pictured. Asking $240 shipped.

3) Bow Legged Joe in Waterfall Bubinga over natural liners and no pinstripes. Blade is 3/32" A2 convex grind. Blade has been carried a bit and used lightly. Comes with sheath pictured. Asking $220 shipped.

Cheers,
Jeremy
I'll take the scandi ladyfinger if available.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Weekend Package Deal – 2 Runts + JouFuu Leather $Sold

2015 0731 02 – Runt w/ Box Elder burl over natural w/ lime pinstripes, SFT Tang, convex on 1/8” spalted 01 steel

2016 0812 03 – Runt w/ Bocote over natural liners & lime pinstripes, SFT
Convex on spalted ⅛” A2

Last edited:
For Trade Only.

Looking for another Lonestar. This one is stunning!!!!!! It has blue pinstripes over natural liners. PM if you have one to trade.

Back