Fiddleback Flea Market

Looking for a bushboot. Users welcome. I'd love to try one with a swedge perhaps. Always thought it was interesting.

Last edited:
To try and sweeten the deal I'll throw in book 6 and 7 of the A. American survivalist series!
bfa98e39dbbbe052cda779212b900c82.jpg

Sent from my the pay phone beside the Quickie Mart! Where Duff is buy 5 get one free!

Bump on the bushfinger post #11853 265 shipped

Sent from the pay phone beside 7/11!

Want To Trade or Sell: Lightly used (by previous owners) Bushcrafter Jr in 5/32" 01 with a Tapered Tang.
Handle consists of Black Bolster, Black Liners, Black Micarta Pins, Evergreen Shadetree Burlap. Couple of pepper spots which are shown in the pictures.

xRhMEj2.jpg

iambzdF.jpg

OCTEWAa.jpg

AMAriD5.jpg

WSklt5E.jpg

TRADED

I also have a Jarrett Fleming Hunter (same handle materials as the BCJr) in 1/8" CPM154 available that I can provide pictures/price of via PM. TRADED

What I'm looking for:
Sub-6.5" OAL 3/32" SFT or TT
I prefer natural materials in the handles, but I'm not opposed to synthetic bolsters/liners/stripes. I'll also consider just about any Rustic Wrap. What I'm interested in:
Neckmuk
Stubbymuk
OSKarda
2 Finger Karda
PK
Rustic Wrap Runt
Minnow
Mosquito
Bow Legged Joe
Three Finger Joe
WAS Georgia Traveler
WAS Revere
WAS Sawnee w/o Curly Q
Fletcher 24/7
Fletcher Pocket Kilo II
Also interested in a Production Bushfinger (Natural Canvas)

Cash either way is fine. Used not abused is fine. PM me with any questions or offers! Thank you!

Last edited:
Relisted with Price Drops

Runt w/ osage over black liners & white pinstripes, SFT, scandi on spalted 3/32" A2 SOLD!!!

Osage has been lightly used.

$205

PayPal or postal money order accepted.

Price includes PayPal fees and priority mail shipping within the U.S.

Feel free to PM or email (kkirkwood[at]gmail[dot]com) with questions or offers.

Thanks.

image_zpsxaqd900c.jpeg

image_zpshqoik3uv.jpeg

Last edited:
Brand New - Never Used or Carried = $sold Shipped, PayPal only

2015 0612 21 – Bushcrafter w/ Black bolsters over Maple Burl, Tapered Tang, convex on 5/32 spalted A2 steel

Last edited:
For Sale - Bushfinger.
Only used one time to whittle on a stick. $295 PayPal shipped in CONUS.

Spalted 5/32" A2, African Blackwood w/natural liners & yellow pinstripes, convex grind, tapered tang.

Not interested in trades.
Thanks for looking.
0f8459a617e82f60fc3099f1bdad14b2.jpg
29499b22fbfba2d002915caea7ea3ab4.jpg
fe25e2b8cc38af33af7b02a94ff52f0d.jpg
9597d827f14d8177191344a06164e7d1.jpg
2cc171852ca89480893149bc9808bcff.jpg
963ebcce8cb2221d827194a0113d72ad.jpg
c2df305cc9e3b3413dca864d0c3bf002.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Fiddelback Forge Runt
-Green burlap micarta over natural and lime green liners. 1/8" steel.
-Forced patina was done by previous owner. Light scratch marks are in patina only.
-Knife has been sharpened at a knife shop in my area.
-Will ship with KSF sheath.
-Asking $old. shipped to US50. PP and shipping included.
-Post an "I'll take it" or send PM for PP Addy.

U3E0G96.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone have a scandi Bush Hermit they're looking to move?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Bush Hermit in osage over natural liners and white pinstripes. 1/8" A2 SFT. Knife has been lightly used and sharpened, and has some scratches on the blade from the kydex sheath. Comes with leather wrapped kydex sheath pictured.

Asking $SOLD shipped.

Last edited:
Sylvrfalcen in beautiful example of desert ironwood over natural liners and white pinstripes. 3/32" A2 SFT. Just purchased earlier this month. Selling because I have preferred BCJ sized EDC. Carried only a few times, and used to cut open one box. There is one scratch on the right side of the blade, not certain of exactly how that happened, but it is reflected in the price. Includes sheath in picture.

Asking $OLD via PayPal, includes USPS priority/insurance.

Last edited:
This was recently listed at the Outpost and I just got this from Abe but then had some worse temptations hit so I need to part with this to offset those expenses. PM or email with questions.

SOLD
Bushboot 3/32" SFT A2 Dyed Box Elder Burl Black liners and Yellow pinstripes $360 shipped CONUS New and unused.

SwedgedBushboot20170322-vi.jpg

Thanks for looking

Last edited:
Back