Fiddleback Flea Market

3 knives for sale. All new and never used
2014-1219-16 ladyfinger with red box elder over black with white pinstripe; TT; 5/32 01 steel
I will sell for $200
Hiking Buddy with Wenge over natural with blue pinstripes; SFT; 1/8 01 steel. ($200)

2014-0822-15 Recluse with curly Oak over natural with Lime pinstripe; SFT; 1/8 01 steel ($sold) The Oak on this knife is spectacular!!!

Last edited:
Fiddleback Forge Rusticwrap. ... A2--Nessmuk w/ hemp wrap over leather liners w/JouFuu 4"ambi leather sheath w/removable multiclip for use on pants/shorts/ispocket carry or especially on molle equipped packs! Sold shipped Con.USA

Last edited:
SOLD

Attachments

• IMG_0305.JPG
    IMG_0305.JPG
    87 KB · Views: 516
  • IMG_0307.JPG
    IMG_0307.JPG
    88 KB · Views: 487
  • IMG_0308.JPG
    IMG_0308.JPG
    68.3 KB · Views: 464
  • IMG_0377.JPG
    IMG_0377.JPG
    84.6 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_0378.JPG
    IMG_0378.JPG
    63.5 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
For sale. Camp muk with California buck eye burl with black micarta bolster. 3/16th A2. Never used or sharpened. Comes with custom Rick Lowe sheath. $sold.pp. includes shipping to bonus. Pm for pics.

Last edited:
Looking to pass on this awesome Old School KPH. I believe it was originally purchased in 2010 and its in great shape considering. It has great patina and signs of use that could be cleaned up by sending it to the shop for a spa day, but why would you want to do that? Comes with sheath. PM me with questions or for additional pictures.

Asking TRADED including PayPal and shipping in US50.

50514941890354.jpg

Last edited:
A couple of Scandi Fiddlebacks for sale.

Both knives were purchased new by me from Fiddleback Friday sales. They are unused and unsharpened. payment by PayPal G&S only, prices include PayPal fees and priority mail shipping to US address.
First "I'll take it" posted here followed by PM or forum email gets the knife. I reserve the right to choose to whom I sell the knives.
Please PM or email with questions or reasonable offers.

1. Recluse (GUARDLESS) - Tangerine Burlap over nat/white liners. 1/8" SFT A2. $315 (really feels and looks puukko'ish being guardless)
2. Hiking Buddy - Black bolstered Yellowjacket Burlap. 3/32" SFT A2. $325

Pics are from original sales thread I will try to add more today.

IMG_3118-vi.jpg IMG_3106-vi.jpg

Selling my Pygmy in A2 steel - Fiesta burlap

Originally purchased from KSF. I was pretty excited about it until I looked into the laws in my state for carrying fixed blades in your pocket, and it leaves me with too much liability. I have cut fishing line with it once couple times, but otherwise it is brand new. I have just kept it in the KSF leather pocket sheath it came in in my truck's glove box since.

Would be thrilled to get $195 paypal for it shipped USPS - fees and shipping included
Paypal here: https://www.paypal.me/jprime84

Original sales thread: https://www.knivesshipfree.com/fiddleback-forge-pygmy-fiesta-burlap-liners-a2-steel/

fiddleblack-forge-front-7__85763.1491490030.1280.1280.jpg

Two up for grabs. These are out of my personal collection. New and unused, straight from the shop to my safe. Prices include shipping CONUS. Outside conus, add $45. PM for PayPal payment address. First "I'll take it" applies. These have never been offered before.

Hosted on Fotki
Hosted on Fotki

KPH with epic box elder burl over natural liners with white pinstripe convex ground on 3/32" A2 SFT $325

Hiking Buddy with masur birch over natural liners with white pinstripe convex ground on 1/8" A2 Tapered tang $340

Enjoy!

Back