Fiddleback Flea Market

KPH for sale. new and never carried. Stainless steel. Paypal F& F email me with questions
rcartmell3@yahoo.com
Selling it for $275

2016-0226-18 KPH with Lemon drop jade over black with yellow pinstripes; SFT; convex on Fiddle textured CPM154 Stainless steel. 3/32"

Last edited:
For Sale: New & unused Navy burlap Ladyfinger

Price $SOLD - includes USPS Priority domestic shipping.

The first firm “I’ll take it” response posted here and followed by a PM will get the knife.

Note: If you are a Registered User with no personal mail (PM) privileges here, please click on my user name and send me a “Visitor Message”. I will reply there.

Original ad description and photos:

2016 1230 08 – Old School Ladyfinger w/ navy burlap over black liners & white pinstripes, SFT
Convex on spalted 3/32” A2 - $315

[/URL
]

[/URL
]

Last edited:
Selling my Pygmy in A2 steel - Fiesta burlap

Originally purchased from KSF. I was pretty excited about it until I looked into the laws in my state for carrying fixed blades in your pocket, and it leaves me with too much liability. I have cut fishing line with it once couple times, but otherwise it is brand new. I have just kept it in the KSF leather pocket sheath it came in in my truck's glove box since.

Would be thrilled to get $195 paypal for it shipped USPS - fees and shipping included
Paypal here: https://www.paypal.me/jprime84

Original sales thread: https://www.knivesshipfree.com/fiddleback-forge-pygmy-fiesta-burlap-liners-a2-steel/

fiddleblack-forge-front-7__85763.1491490030.1280.1280.jpg

Any interest at $185 to your door?

Woodsman for sale. new and never used or carried
2015-0109-28 woodsman with Sapphire Blue Burlap over black liners with Toxic Green pinstripes; Tapered tang;5/32 A2 steel. ($sold paypal F & F
EMAIL: rcartmell3@yahoo.com

Last edited:
Catch and Release, WAS baby tatanka oatmeal scales with cord wrap bolster natural liners and pins with blue pinstripes a2 tapered tang 3/32 $SOLD
Comes with sheath, has been in and out of it a few times but not cut anything.

Attachments

• Surls 1 SM.jpg
    Surls 1 SM.jpg
    355.9 KB · Views: 96
  • Surls 2 SM.jpg
    Surls 2 SM.jpg
    185.1 KB · Views: 114
Last edited:
20160608_162758 B.jpg Bottom one in the photo.
2016 0506 23 – Sgian Dubh w/ dyed hemp wrap over leather liners & no pinstripe, SFT, Convex on spalted ⅛” A2 - Paypal NOW $100
Cut a couple pieces of fruit with it.
20160608_162758 B.jpg

Last edited:
Fiddleback Forge Rusticwrap. ... A2--Nessmuk w/ hemp wrap over leather liners w/JouFuu 4"ambi leather sheath w/removable multiclip for use on pants/shorts/ispocket carry or especially on molle equipped packs! $245------$220!!! shipped Con.USA

Friday Price Drop bump!!!!
Purchased my son his first guitar and freeing up funds...thanks for looking.

Looking for a bushcraft karda or edk. PM or email me at calebdahl at gmail if you have one that you would like to sell.

Thanks,
Caleb

I have a Rapscallion that I bought new from the Forge on a Friday sale. Oatmeal burlap scales with natural liners and blue pin stripes. Here is a link to the sales thread http://www.bladeforums.com/threads/fiddleback-friday-12-16-16.1455415/. Its sales number is 2016 1216 09. Used once in the kitchen, cleaned and put away. Still has the factory untouched edge. It will come with a Knives Ship Free leather sheath that I form fit the knife to. I am asking $275 shipped USPS priority mail. That includes pay pal fees. The best way to reach me is through email or message me here. Thanks.

qhjBd5Y.jpg

8sr0DFD.jpg

LuxDajJ.jpg

Last edited:
Back